Ducray Ictyane HD Emollient Cream 50ml uploaded by duaa b.Ducray Ictyane HD Emollient Cream 50ml uploaded by Hajer z.

BY DUCRAY

Ducray Ictyane HD Emollient Cream contains Hydroxydecin, novel active ingredient resulting from royal jelly, restarts the synthesis of 2 fundamental proteins implied in cutaneous moisturizing: Fillagrine and Involucrin. These proteins retain water in... see more...

Manno Y.
I've been using cetaphil for over 10 years, until a few months ago, I've started developing an allergy from it and from a few other moisturisers that I tried. My face would just get blotchy and heated and irritated whenever I came near it with a moisturiser. I happened to have a sample of this lying around, and it was just so soothing and basically ended an entire 2 months of struggling with my dry skin that has also become irritated.

I now have a full size tube of this. It's so lightweight and not greasy and doesn't even have a hint of a scent. Maybe that's why it doesn't irritate my face?

In any case, I highly, highly recommend this for dry, sensitive skin,
Hajer z.
I'm a fan of ducray since a long time. This cream is pure gold. but this one is really the best I had so far. Perfect to removed impureties over my face, perfect for gently cleansing my skin and perfect. It's like pouring water over my face. Really great product and it doesn't leave a greasy finish when I'm done. It's pricey but really worth it and it last long. You don't need much. I recommand. Plus, it smell really good.