Duckyworld Products, Inc. Yeowww! Pollock Fish Catnip Toy

BY DUCKYWORLD PRODUCTS, INC.

Who says size doesn't matter? This wonderful 11 long Pollock fish is just stuffed to the gills with 100% organic Yeowww! brand 100% Organic catnip! Who says art is not fun? * WARNING: All YEOWWW! Brand Catnip and Toys should be used under the supervision of an adult (cool) cat only! They made for adult cats who know know fun art when they smell it. see more...

Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Beaver Falls, PA
As a weekend artist – I wanted my cats to experience culture in their own way. Thus, I purchased the Yeowww Pollock Fish. Hoping that they both had an appreciate for the abstract, I noticed that only one of my two kitties prized this one. I felt crushed- until I realized that the little one growled and hissed any time anyone or thing came close to his beloved art fish.

He spends hours licking it before snuggling with it – and eventually using it as a pillow.

Clearly successful as a toy addition for my meow family.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Sault Ste Marie
Pet Lover Expert
I was given this fish when I adopted some elder cats, two years later the cats passed and now my new cats play with them too.... So they last a while. When I was looking to replace the fish, they are what I would consider expensive. And hard to find. When I did find them they were $12 each. I also accidentally put them through the washer (the cat put it in the blanket that was going to be washed) and the cats still played with them after words. So the catnip is pretty strong
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Pet Lover Expert
The best catnip filled toy my cats love this toy we have a few other Yeowww cat toys and this one is my favorite. It is
Made from good quality canvas material filled with a strong scented natural catnip the toy toy itself is sturdy and takes a bit to rip but i usually sew them up after a while since I live in a household with multiple cats that play rough with Yeowww toys a lot. They are a bit pricier then other catnip toys but I think if you want a good quality more durable catnip toy this one in my book is the best. Yeowww makes really colorful fun toys this one is so festive love the Pollock paint splatter design and long fish shape.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Norway, IA
My cat loves this toy.
It's a great cost for the way it's made and it's nice and full of cat nip on the inside and it drives my cat crazy he plays with it non stop for hours!