BY DUCKYWORLD PRODUCTS, INC. #17 in Cat Toys

Yeowww! Catnip Bananas are 7" long and hand stuffed full of nothing but pure, organically grown catnip to bring out your feline friend's wild side. Free from cotton and polyester stuffings, or indeed any stuffings other than natural, organic catnip and made in the USA from heavy duty cotton using only natural vegetable and soy based dyes. Yeowww! make catnip toys that actually work, sending your kitty silly for up to 15 minutes at a time. Yeowww! Catnip toys are made from strong cotton, but especially determined cats may be able to open them at the seams. Thankfully, catnip is completely safe for consumption by cats and people, and the fabric is easily sewn back together in time for the next play session! see more...

• Where can I find this toy ???5 Answers
  • Think that cats love it, my cats didn't have one of these bananas!1 Answers
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Beaverton, OR
My cats go crazy for these bananas! I have 3 of them and it's probably their favorite toy.
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
My cat Cosmo is a catnip addict. We've done the interventions and the twelve step programs. We've even tried shipping him off to kitty boot camp for tough love. But alas, nothing has changed his life around. So we decided to accept his addiction. We've agreed to stop trying to change him as long as he uses high quality catnip products. Luckily, Yeowww! Catnip toys fit the bill! Cosmo loves the bananas best. Choosing Yeowww products means a happy cat and the assurance of quality toys. I never have to worry that his catnip toys will be destroyed by rough play while I'm gone, because Yeowww! creates high quality items. Try it out for your own catnip addicts!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert
I honestly don't know why my cat likes this particular toy so much. I buy a lot of similar cat nip toys but there's something about the shape or size of this banana that my cat cannot get enough of. I guess it works but it's so weird as to why it's a banana
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Portland, OR
I was given this toy for my cat by a family member. Unfortunately my cat has completely ignored this toy and seems to have no interest in it. She has never once played with it or even spent time examining it.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Arnold, PA
This is like crack for cats. I bought one to see if my gang would like it, then ended up buying more. I've even bought them as gifts for my friends pets. They also go back to it time and time again. It's worked better then any other catnip toy I've bought and I definitely recommend it!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Longmont, CO
Our cats are in love with this toy! Even though they usually like different toys, they both love this one. One of our cats like to bite and play with it, the other likes to lick it and rub against it. I don't think you can go wrong with this toy. It has also held up very well.
Ashlyn W.
Ashlyn W.
Cabot, AR
Yessss! My girls literally go bananas over this toy. It was given to us as a gift but I will be ordering more. The only complaint I have is that the peel turns green - I'm assuming from the nip inside?). What a fun toy.
Miranda J.
Miranda J.
Brooklyn, NS
My cats don't typically care for catnip toys, but they're bananas for these. The first time I got one (should've gotten two because they don't like to share) it got soaked from cat drool. Definitely recommend it to anyone with cats. I usually have supervised playtime with the catnip bananas incase my cats start fighting over them too much.
Francisca M.
Francisca M.
Pet Lover Expert
El gato estaría vuelto loco todo el dia😹😹😹.
Estaría fascinado es muy lindo y tierno es encantador.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Montreal, QC
My cat goes absolutely insane with these! When we moved last year I was shocked to see how many banana's Bowgie really owned. So. Many. Bananas.
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Dallas , TX
Where can I find this toy ???
Fabiana M.
Fabiana M.
Think that cats love it, my cats didn't have one of these bananas!