BY DUCKYWORLD PRODUCTS, INC. #17 in Cat Toys

Yeowww! Catnip Bananas are 7" long and hand stuffed full of nothing but pure, organically grown catnip to bring out your feline friend's wild side. Free from cotton and polyester stuffings, or indeed any stuffings other than natural, organic catnip and made in the USA from heavy duty cotton using only natural vegetable and soy based dyes. Yeowww! make catnip toys that actually work, sending your kitty silly for up to 15 minutes at a time. Yeowww! Catnip toys are made from strong cotton, but especially determined cats may be able to open them at the seams. Thankfully, catnip is completely safe for consumption by cats and people, and the fabric is easily sewn back together in time for the next play session! see more...

• Where can I find this toy ???5 Answers
  • Think that cats love it, my cats didn't have one of these bananas!1 Answers
W Saint Paul, MN
I love this cat brand there CatNip is the Best my 3 cats love it it's good for all cat types who likes CatNip good value
W Saint Paul, MN
Pet Lover Expert
My fur babies loves the yellow banana nip toy and they go crazy and playful best CatNip ūüėĽ my cats have 3 of them
Katie R.
Katie R.
Wilson, NC
My cats love absolutely loves these! They throw them around the house, wrestle with them, and hide them from each other. One of my cats even hugs it while she sleeps at night.
Morgana B.
Morgana B.
Bakersfield, CA
Our cats love these. They go nuts. High quality toy and full of cat nip. I'd recommend these to anybody with a cat.
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Willoughby , OH
Out of all the toys we have bought our animals this one they go crazy for!!! We have to keep replacing it they go nuts playing with it !!
Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.
Lino Lakes, MN
My cat loves this toy! She loves to lay on her side and bat the banana with her feet. It keeps her entertained for a while, but it's a great toy because she doesn't get sick of it when I keep bringing it out for her to play with it. Highly recommend these toys for all cats!
rachel P.
rachel P.
Sequim, WA
Omy cat goes crazy for these. They're super strong! She rubs herself all over it. Whenever she loses interest after a few days you just kinda squish the insides around and the sent comes back out like its brand new. We've had the same ones for a few months :)
Angela O.
Angela O.
Wausau, WI
I have two cats. One that likes to lick and lay on cat nip and the other that goes crazy. I had to buy two bananas so each of them could use it at the same time. Both of them love their bananas and will have to buy new ones soon. I have had the bananas for about a year, and my cats are still all about them.
Anne L.
Anne L.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the best catnip toy I have ever bought. The second I open my package (online order) my cat is about to climb inside it. It absolutely loves these toys, rubs them in his face and can't stop playing with it. It's the best and absolut must for cat lovers.
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
Denver, CO
My cats absolutely love Yeowww! products. We have several Yeowww! toys in our home, and the kitties are also thrilled when they rediscover one of them. In fact, we've had one of the toys for several years. It's gotten dirty and beat up, but the kitties won't allow me to throw it away as they love it so much.

Yeowww catnip is potent and smells great. The toys are durable, able to last years. None of our Yeowww toys have torn, even when the kitties aren't gentle with them. I would highly recommend Yeowww toys to any cat lover whose cat loves catnip.
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Dallas , TX
Where can I find this toy ???
Fabiana M.
Fabiana M.
Think that cats love it, my cats didn't have one of these bananas!