BY DUCKYWORLD PRODUCTS, INC. #17 in Cat Toys

Yeowww! Catnip Bananas are 7" long and hand stuffed full of nothing but pure, organically grown catnip to bring out your feline friend's wild side. Free from cotton and polyester stuffings, or indeed any stuffings other than natural, organic catnip and made in the USA from heavy duty cotton using only natural vegetable and soy based dyes. Yeowww! make catnip toys that actually work, sending your kitty silly for up to 15 minutes at a time. Yeowww! Catnip toys are made from strong cotton, but especially determined cats may be able to open them at the seams. Thankfully, catnip is completely safe for consumption by cats and people, and the fabric is easily sewn back together in time for the next play session! see more...

• Where can I find this toy ???5 Answers
  • Think that cats love it, my cats didn't have one of these bananas!1 Answers
Allie R.
Allie R.
My brother in laws cat is obsessed with his Catnip Banana (to the point where he just holds it and licks it); so he got one for our cat--our cat doesn't seem as interested, but isn't always very interested in Catnip. Every now and then he will go over and get a good face rub on his, and still enjoys batting it around in rotation with his other toys.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert
My two babies were scratching at the unopened box; they would meow, scratch, and lay on top of the box (these were packed inside of a box with two big jugs of litter). Once I opened the box, all three immediately jumped in and it I had to "cat sort" everyone out of the box so I could get to the toys (two bananas and two carrots). The bananas were the only thing they paid attention to! Even three days later, I had cats carrying the bananas around. My one girl has now decided to sleep on her banana so nobody else can get to it. This toy is ridiculous for cats.
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
There are three of these bananas in my house, along with two tomatoes. The cats toss them around, wrap all four paws around them and do the" tear the guts out movement" and hide them from each other. Great toys for keeping the cats amused. the love catnip and this way they can play with it without a mess for me to clean up once they move on to the next thing.
Liz A.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
My cat loves his banana. He likes to bite it and kick it at the same time, so it satisfies his hunting and attacking instinct. He also likes to just lick and cuddle with it. He sometimes uses it as a pillow. He has a whole basket of toys and he will dig to the bottom just to get his 'nana.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love this banana! They usually don't play with toys much, but this one they fight over. They have had it for a while and it still has the "new catnip" affect on them! I will definitely buy them a new on for Christmas!
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
My cat loves Yeowww! products. I haven't purchased the bananas, but she goes nuts over the colorful balls full of catnip! They seem to hold up well (and she eats most catnip toys very quickly), but when they do explode, the catnip gets everywhere!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
I have NEVER seen a toy that is so universal for all cats. I have seven and they all go crazy for this cat nip! My dad has 2 cats, one of which is 13 years old, and they both love them! My next door neighbors 8 cats love them, our friends cats love them - highly recommend!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert
This is a cute cat toy with catnip in it. This makes my cat go crazy! I always wondered what is it about cat nip that makes them go crazy
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Our cats are fans of the whole Yeowww! range. I bought one of the Catnip bananas a while ago and it is still a favorite with our 3 cats. They go crazy with it, rolling around and chewing it. It is made very well as it is still together in one piece. We highly recommend this product!
Len C.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
This is a favorite toy among all three of my cats. It's the perfect size for throwing, attacking, and gutting. It's really durable; we've had it for almost a year, and it's no where close to ripping.
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Dallas , TX
Where can I find this toy ???
Fabiana M.
Fabiana M.
Think that cats love it, my cats didn't have one of these bananas!