BY DUCKYWORLD PRODUCTS, INC. #36 in Cat Toys

Yeowww! Catnip Bananas are 7" long and hand stuffed full of nothing but pure, organically grown catnip to bring out your feline friend's wild side. Free from cotton and polyester stuffings, or indeed any stuffings other than natural, organic catnip and made in the USA from heavy duty cotton using only natural vegetable and soy based dyes. Yeowww! make catnip toys that actually work, sending your kitty silly for up to 15 minutes at a time. Yeowww! Catnip toys are made from strong cotton, but especially determined cats may be able to open them at the seams. Thankfully, catnip is completely safe for consumption by cats and people, and the fabric is easily sewn back together in time for the next play session! see more...

• Where can I find this toy ???5 Answers
  • Think that cats love it, my cats didn't have one of these bananas!1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexandria R.
Vallejo, CA
My feline friend has never been much for toys unless they have catnip in them. The yellow banana you is a great treat for your cat and exceeded my expectations! The only complaint is the mess it makes once the fabric has been broken through, so much catnip everywhere!
Coeli A.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I can't tell if he likes this toy as much as I do because it's hilarious to look down and find your cat snuggling a giant smooshy cat nip banana. I think it's cute and he drags it all around the house so I'm a big fan.
Lauren C.
Portland, OR
I was given this toy for my cat by a family member. Unfortunately my cat has completely ignored this toy and seems to have no interest in it. She has never once played with it or even spent time examining it.
Jessica T.
Arnold, PA
This is like crack for cats. I bought one to see if my gang would like it, then ended up buying more. I've even bought them as gifts for my friends pets. They also go back to it time and time again. It's worked better then any other catnip toy I've bought and I definitely recommend it!
Stephanie S.
Hazel Park, MI
Pet Lover Expert
10 out of 10 will always buy these, the cats love them and they hold together well, last a long time. Plus it's a flippin banana and it's cute when my cat is attacking a banana then a big purrball.
Kelly F.
My cat loved this! And bonus on how cute of a design it is! The only problem is that my one dog likes it too and won't let the cat have it anymore!
Jami S.
Pet Lover Expert
Best toy ever. It is my cats favorite toy. Plus it is super durable; I have had one for over six months and all four of my boys play with it.

Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert
This is a cute cat toy with catnip in it. This makes my cat go crazy! I always wondered what is it about cat nip that makes them go crazy
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
I love this cat brand there CatNip is the Best my 3 cats love it it's good for all cat types who likes CatNip good value
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Pet Lover Expert
My fur babies loves the yellow banana nip toy and they go crazy and playful best CatNip ūüėĽ my cats have 3 of them
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Where can I find this toy ???
Fabiana M.
Think that cats love it, my cats didn't have one of these bananas!