BY DUCKYWORLD PRODUCTS, INC. #36 in Cat Toys

Yeowww! Catnip Bananas are 7" long and hand stuffed full of nothing but pure, organically grown catnip to bring out your feline friend's wild side. Free from cotton and polyester stuffings, or indeed any stuffings other than natural, organic catnip and made in the USA from heavy duty cotton using only natural vegetable and soy based dyes. Yeowww! make catnip toys that actually work, sending your kitty silly for up to 15 minutes at a time. Yeowww! Catnip toys are made from strong cotton, but especially determined cats may be able to open them at the seams. Thankfully, catnip is completely safe for consumption by cats and people, and the fabric is easily sewn back together in time for the next play session! see more...

• Where can I find this toy ???5 Answers
  • Think that cats love it, my cats didn't have one of these bananas!1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jo Jo K.
Gary
I gotta say this toy is loved by every cat that has the good fortune to have it in their toybox. All love to do "bunny feet" with it and it's got to be because it's the perfect size. Whoever is growing this catnip has a definate green thumb! The cats go crazy for it!
Allie R.
My brother in laws cat is obsessed with his Catnip Banana (to the point where he just holds it and licks it); so he got one for our cat--our cat doesn't seem as interested, but isn't always very interested in Catnip. Every now and then he will go over and get a good face rub on his, and still enjoys batting it around in rotation with his other toys.
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert
My two babies were scratching at the unopened box; they would meow, scratch, and lay on top of the box (these were packed inside of a box with two big jugs of litter). Once I opened the box, all three immediately jumped in and it I had to "cat sort" everyone out of the box so I could get to the toys (two bananas and two carrots). The bananas were the only thing they paid attention to! Even three days later, I had cats carrying the bananas around. My one girl has now decided to sleep on her banana so nobody else can get to it. This toy is ridiculous for cats.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves his banana. He likes to bite it and kick it at the same time, so it satisfies his hunting and attacking instinct. He also likes to just lick and cuddle with it. He sometimes uses it as a pillow. He has a whole basket of toys and he will dig to the bottom just to get his 'nana.
Ashlyn W.
Cabot, AR
Yessss! My girls literally go bananas over this toy. It was given to us as a gift but I will be ordering more. The only complaint I have is that the peel turns green - I'm assuming from the nip inside?). What a fun toy.
Charlotte H.
Lino Lakes, MN
My cat loves this toy! She loves to lay on her side and bat the banana with her feet. It keeps her entertained for a while, but it's a great toy because she doesn't get sick of it when I keep bringing it out for her to play with it. Highly recommend these toys for all cats!
Brittney K.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves Yeowww! products. I haven't purchased the bananas, but she goes nuts over the colorful balls full of catnip! They seem to hold up well (and she eats most catnip toys very quickly), but when they do explode, the catnip gets everywhere!
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love this banana! They usually don't play with toys much, but this one they fight over. They have had it for a while and it still has the "new catnip" affect on them! I will definitely buy them a new on for Christmas!
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert
I honestly don't know why my cat likes this particular toy so much. I buy a lot of similar cat nip toys but there's something about the shape or size of this banana that my cat cannot get enough of. I guess it works but it's so weird as to why it's a banana
Alexandria R.
Vallejo, CA
My feline friend has never been much for toys unless they have catnip in them. The yellow banana you is a great treat for your cat and exceeded my expectations! The only complaint is the mess it makes once the fabric has been broken through, so much catnip everywhere!
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Where can I find this toy ???
Fabiana M.
Think that cats love it, my cats didn't have one of these bananas!