BY DUCKYWORLD PRODUCTS, INC. #17 in Cat Toys

Yeowww! Catnip Bananas are 7" long and hand stuffed full of nothing but pure, organically grown catnip to bring out your feline friend's wild side. Free from cotton and polyester stuffings, or indeed any stuffings other than natural, organic catnip and made in the USA from heavy duty cotton using only natural vegetable and soy based dyes. Yeowww! make catnip toys that actually work, sending your kitty silly for up to 15 minutes at a time. Yeowww! Catnip toys are made from strong cotton, but especially determined cats may be able to open them at the seams. Thankfully, catnip is completely safe for consumption by cats and people, and the fabric is easily sewn back together in time for the next play session! see more...

• Where can I find this toy ???5 Answers
  • Think that cats love it, my cats didn't have one of these bananas!1 Answers
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Beaver Falls, PA
My cats are pickier than a high-profile rock star when it comes to what they spend their 10 seconds of attention on during any given day. I’ve purchased hundreds of toys – mostly in vain – as they prefer toilet paper rolls and packaging instead of the hundreds of dollars worth of toys that I’ve gifted to them throughout their lives.

I was watching a video from a Blind Cat rescue, and their cats all seemed to love ONE TOY – and it was the Yeowww rainbow.

Wondering what could possibly be special about this toy, I purchased the rainbow and a banana – crossed my fingers – and hoped for the best.

After these two toys arrived, my cats turned into my best friends. They INSTANTLY loved both of the toys. For once, they don’t admire the packaging that the toys came in more than the toys!

Did I mention that my cats like to destroy everything? I have a snake toy that lasted maybe 2 months – after 10 seconds of biting and thrashing every day – the snake looks like a horror movie victim. The rainbow disappeared, but the BANANA remains! After several months, the only sign of damage is tooth marks here and there. And instead of 10 seconds per day, I see them for at least 4 minutes of their day (which is usually about 15 minutes – then sleep!). #score!
Trufflecats
Trufflecats
My cats love this toy. It's completely filled with catnip, there's no stuffing in it which is great since one of my cats loves to pull the stuffing out of toys. It's a great toy for them to use as a kicker (which is what they use it for) and also to lick obsessively. I'm going to buy another one once the potency wears off.
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Vallejo, CA
My feline friend has never been much for toys unless they have catnip in them. The yellow banana you is a great treat for your cat and exceeded my expectations! The only complaint is the mess it makes once the fabric has been broken through, so much catnip everywhere!
Coeli A.
Coeli A.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I can't tell if he likes this toy as much as I do because it's hilarious to look down and find your cat snuggling a giant smooshy cat nip banana. I think it's cute and he drags it all around the house so I'm a big fan.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Hazel Park, MI
10 out of 10 will always buy these, the cats love them and they hold together well, last a long time. Plus it's a flippin banana and it's cute when my cat is attacking a banana then a big purrball.
avery c.
avery c.
Fort Worth, TX
My cat loves this because of the catnip but he tore it up and when i came home from work it was all over his room yes he has his own room so all the catnip lasted him the whole year. LOVE IT
Amy
Amy
My cat loves this brand and the quality of the nip is very good. I've bought other nip toys that didn't interest him, but he seems to like this brand.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
My cat loved this! And bonus on how cute of a design it is! The only problem is that my one dog likes it too and won't let the cat have it anymore!
Jami S.
Jami S.
Pet Lover Expert
Best toy ever. It is my cats favorite toy. Plus it is super durable; I have had one for over six months and all four of my boys play with it.

Heather B.
Heather B.
Equality, IL
These are so much fun. I love to watch my kitties playing with a banana and they love it!
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Dallas , TX
Where can I find this toy ???
Fabiana M.
Fabiana M.
Think that cats love it, my cats didn't have one of these bananas!