BY DUCK TAPE #9 in Tape

High Performance Strength And Adhesion Characteristics. Excellent For Repairs, Color-Coding, Fashion, Crafting And Imaginative Projects. Tears Easily By Hand Without Curling And Conforms To Uneven Surfaces. Suitable For Use At No More Than 200°F (93°C) 1.88 In X 10 Yds Check Local Building Codes For Hvac Use Conforms To Astm D-4236 Made In Usa. see more...

• Where can I find this? I want to use this for decoration! 42 Answers
  • How many designs do they have to choose from? I have only...7 Answers
  • This is cute where can I find this?37 Answers
Duck Tape
  • "This product is great as a gift if you have a handyman in your house, so many different designs to chose from although I do find it more expensive then the regular tape. " in 32 reviews
  • "I ALWAYS have a roll of ducktape handy amd w8th all the different color and design options available now theres a style for everything." in 31 reviews
  • "My little sister also used it to decorate folders and such for school and we also bought the hello kitty print to make my 6 year old disabled daughters wheelchair more girly!" in 19 reviews
  • "It has so many uses....including allowing my hubby the feeling that he can actually fix things, so long as we have some duck tape," in 19 reviews
  • "Growing up I always heard the phrase "Duck tape fixes everything" and it holds true (for the most part)." in 14 reviews
Riah W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Duck Tape is super convenient and a great thing to have around. I used to carry a roll around in my bag because you never knew when you'd ever need it. I love this stuff and all the different varieties and patterns they have. This stuff is cheap and a wonderful tape.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Duck tape is one of the handiest things to have in the house. Im not fond of the hello kitty in the picture but any will work. Now they make different colors and patterns to make it more of a decorative tape as well and durable. Great tape!
Jodie Z.
Duck tape is an undeniable staple for any homeowner or crafter. And now, with the super cute designs, there are so many projects and ideas I have.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Honestly if you live in America especially the south you have used, heard of, and probably have duct tape in your house. It works really well but good luck if you ever need to remove it because this stuff is basically made of weirdly strong glue.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Great Product. works well, use them all the time. do recommend them. would buy again. Never had an issue. Dont peel of because it will leave stickness.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
His is good tape at a fair price but I have a couple of warnings.

These rolls are individually shrink wrapped and then 3 rolls are tightly shrink wrapped together in a bundle.

I bought several packs of this stuff a while back and placed a roll in every place where duct tape might be needed. That took a ton of duct tape. I'll probably never find it all. However, I failed to remove the individual plastic wrapping around each roll. A few months later when I began needing the tape, it took me 15 minutes to peel the plastic off the tape before I could use it. It came off in tiny pieces. I tried every thing including a razor-sharp knife and needle-nosed pliers. The plastic adhered to the tape so securely that it became part of the tape, especially on the sides. Some of it never came off. Roll after roll was in the same condition, even the bundles I had in dry storage.

I wasted a day peeling plastic off of duct tape.

Remove the plastic as soon as you get the tape.

If you remove the plastic and lay a roll in the bottom of a drawer, after a month or so, the roll will tear off splinters of wood when you try to remove it. It'll do wonders on shelf paper. I have one roll that is burgundy on one side where it merged with a shop towel.

The solution to this problem is to place a sheet of wax paper between the roll and whatever it's touching.

If you remove the plastic and leave 3 rolls stacked together for a while, you'll have a 5.6-inch wide roll of duct tape that will be a booger-bear to work with. You'll need a Bear Grylls Parang machete to cut it apart.
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This brand is the best , be a smart Duck. Has been useful around the house. Excellent quality. Works well exactly as needed. Soft, flexible and sticky.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Staple for crafters! We went through tons of these a few years ago when the kids were really into making rose pens and duct tape wallets. They've used them to decorate "boring" folders and repair notebooks when the spine started to separate. The fun designs/colors are way better than the standard silver/black!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Duct tape is such a handy invention so many uses and so many diffrent styles you can almost do or make anything with it.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
We are a family of true believers that you can fix just about anything with Duck Tape.Now they have come out with their line of designer duck tapes and you can do so much more then fix things. I have used this stuff to decorate picture frames and more. Go to dollar tree get a cheap frame and make it look fabulous with this tape.
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite thing you've seen someone make out of Duck Tape?
Jackie C.
Where can I find this? I want to use this for decoration!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Oh my god!! Where do they sell this hello kitty one?!?!?
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
have yall gotten any free boxes from this app ?
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
Is this tape as good as the original duck tape?