BY DUCK TAPE #9 in Tape

High Performance Strength And Adhesion Characteristics. Excellent For Repairs, Color-Coding, Fashion, Crafting And Imaginative Projects. Tears Easily By Hand Without Curling And Conforms To Uneven Surfaces. Suitable For Use At No More Than 200°F (93°C) 1.88 In X 10 Yds Check Local Building Codes For Hvac Use Conforms To Astm D-4236 Made In Usa. see more...

• Where can I find this? I want to use this for decoration! 42 Answers
  • How many designs do they have to choose from? I have only...7 Answers
  • This is cute where can I find this?37 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "This product is great as a gift if you have a handyman in your house, so many different designs to chose from although I do find it more expensive then the regular tape. " in 32 reviews
  • "I ALWAYS have a roll of ducktape handy amd w8th all the different color and design options available now theres a style for everything." in 31 reviews
  • "My little sister also used it to decorate folders and such for school and we also bought the hello kitty print to make my 6 year old disabled daughters wheelchair more girly!" in 19 reviews
  • "It has so many uses....including allowing my hubby the feeling that he can actually fix things, so long as we have some duck tape," in 19 reviews
  • "Growing up I always heard the phrase "Duck tape fixes everything" and it holds true (for the most part)." in 14 reviews
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love Duct tape and it was a Fantastic Idea to design and put different things on them. They work well if fixing something and also crafts. Maybe you want to spice something up or cover up scratches or something and design it or whatever it will be great. Its very durable and sticky you can definitely depend on it. You can do creations of wallets and purses all kinds of stuff
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
His is good tape at a fair price but I have a couple of warnings.

These rolls are individually shrink wrapped and then 3 rolls are tightly shrink wrapped together in a bundle.

I bought several packs of this stuff a while back and placed a roll in every place where duct tape might be needed. That took a ton of duct tape. I'll probably never find it all. However, I failed to remove the individual plastic wrapping around each roll. A few months later when I began needing the tape, it took me 15 minutes to peel the plastic off the tape before I could use it. It came off in tiny pieces. I tried every thing including a razor-sharp knife and needle-nosed pliers. The plastic adhered to the tape so securely that it became part of the tape, especially on the sides. Some of it never came off. Roll after roll was in the same condition, even the bundles I had in dry storage.

I wasted a day peeling plastic off of duct tape.

Remove the plastic as soon as you get the tape.

If you remove the plastic and lay a roll in the bottom of a drawer, after a month or so, the roll will tear off splinters of wood when you try to remove it. It'll do wonders on shelf paper. I have one roll that is burgundy on one side where it merged with a shop towel.

The solution to this problem is to place a sheet of wax paper between the roll and whatever it's touching.

If you remove the plastic and leave 3 rolls stacked together for a while, you'll have a 5.6-inch wide roll of duct tape that will be a booger-bear to work with. You'll need a Bear Grylls Parang machete to cut it apart.
Hilda L D.
I got this complimentary from influenster in the jolly voxbox. i used itt o wrap a last minute present and it turned out funky cool!
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Staple for crafters! We went through tons of these a few years ago when the kids were really into making rose pens and duct tape wallets. They've used them to decorate "boring" folders and repair notebooks when the spine started to separate. The fun designs/colors are way better than the standard silver/black!
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I always use duck tape.. Everybody laughs when I say if you can't fix it with duck tape... Its broke!! Lol
Brittany B.
Walhalla, SC
I love duct tape! I am so glad they have all kinds of patterns to choose from. It's great to hold things together and very effective. It's so affordable (I have found at dollar tree!!) I highly recommend this item for repairs or crafts
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I love duct tape. And I love that there are so many prints to choose from! The duct tape brand holds better than any other knock off brand I've tried! Its inexpensive and it can be used for so much!
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
Love duct tape! especially with the designs you can decorate literally anything with it!!!! It's really amazing! Very effective product as well! Sticks good doesn't come off! I would recommend to others!
Nicole D.
I love all the prints you can find in duct tape. They had them at Walmart, meijer, hardware stores, etc. it's very sticky and works well. I wish there was more tape in the rolls though.
kaitlyn o.
Duct tape can be used for anything and its now acceptable as stocking stuffers because of the cute designs the designed ones are not as strong as the original grey ones though.
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite thing you've seen someone make out of Duck Tape?
Jackie C.
Where can I find this? I want to use this for decoration!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Oh my god!! Where do they sell this hello kitty one?!?!?
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
have yall gotten any free boxes from this app ?
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
Is this tape as good as the original duck tape?