BY DUCK TAPE #12 in Tape

High Performance Strength And Adhesion Characteristics. Excellent For Repairs, Color-Coding, Fashion, Crafting And Imaginative Projects. Tears Easily By Hand Without Curling And Conforms To Uneven Surfaces. Suitable For Use At No More Than 200°F (93°C) 1.88 In X 10 Yds Check Local Building Codes For Hvac Use Conforms To Astm D-4236 Made In Usa. see more...

• Where can I find this? I want to use this for decoration! 42 Answers
  • How many designs do they have to choose from? I have only seen a ...7 Answers
  • This is cute where can I find this?37 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "This product is great as a gift if you have a handyman in your house, so many different designs to chose from although I do find it more expensive then the regular tape. " in 32 reviews
  • "I ALWAYS have a roll of ducktape handy amd w8th all the different color and design options available now theres a style for everything." in 31 reviews
  • "My little sister also used it to decorate folders and such for school and we also bought the hello kitty print to make my 6 year old disabled daughters wheelchair more girly!" in 19 reviews
  • "It has so many uses....including allowing my hubby the feeling that he can actually fix things, so long as we have some duck tape," in 19 reviews
  • "Growing up I always heard the phrase "Duck tape fixes everything" and it holds true (for the most part)." in 14 reviews
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Honestly if you live in America especially the south you have used, heard of, and probably have duct tape in your house. It works really well but good luck if you ever need to remove it because this stuff is basically made of weirdly strong glue.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
His is good tape at a fair price but I have a couple of warnings.

These rolls are individually shrink wrapped and then 3 rolls are tightly shrink wrapped together in a bundle.

I bought several packs of this stuff a while back and placed a roll in every place where duct tape might be needed. That took a ton of duct tape. I'll probably never find it all. However, I failed to remove the individual plastic wrapping around each roll. A few months later when I began needing the tape, it took me 15 minutes to peel the plastic off the tape before I could use it. It came off in tiny pieces. I tried every thing including a razor-sharp knife and needle-nosed pliers. The plastic adhered to the tape so securely that it became part of the tape, especially on the sides. Some of it never came off. Roll after roll was in the same condition, even the bundles I had in dry storage.

I wasted a day peeling plastic off of duct tape.

Remove the plastic as soon as you get the tape.

If you remove the plastic and lay a roll in the bottom of a drawer, after a month or so, the roll will tear off splinters of wood when you try to remove it. It'll do wonders on shelf paper. I have one roll that is burgundy on one side where it merged with a shop towel.

The solution to this problem is to place a sheet of wax paper between the roll and whatever it's touching.

If you remove the plastic and leave 3 rolls stacked together for a while, you'll have a 5.6-inch wide roll of duct tape that will be a booger-bear to work with. You'll need a Bear Grylls Parang machete to cut it apart.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Staple for crafters! We went through tons of these a few years ago when the kids were really into making rose pens and duct tape wallets. They've used them to decorate "boring" folders and repair notebooks when the spine started to separate. The fun designs/colors are way better than the standard silver/black!
Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
I love duck tape! I love the many different uses you can get out of it! I also like that they are coming our with different colors and patterns so you can really do alot of different things with it! I think my favorite thing is that you can pick it up from mostly anywhere and it is super cheap!!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I don't think I have ever not had Duck Tape in my house. It works to fix all kinds of problems. It holds up really well. I love that there are all kinds of fun designs and patterns that you can buy too. It's not cheap but it's not expensive either. I would recommend this to others.
Bonnie F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Lets face it, Duck tape is good for fixing almost anything. I love the new designs and colors.  We use it to mark things, baseball bats, hockey sticks,etc. It is still affordable, sturdy, and holds well. We still use the gray tape for heavy duty items, but use the colored tape in more of a creative way. It can be used in crafts or to simple dress up an item in your own way!
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Having this colorful duck tape around the house has been a lot more helpful than I ever thought. I've used it on kids projects to even house work. I put a little piece on the attic door to make sure no one was going in and out... To much CSI for me!
Jasmine J.
Winston Salem, NC
This duct tape is almost like any other. I'm not a big fan of hello kitty but my sister is and she loved it and used it all up within a week or two of getting it. I would recommend to kitty lovers and those who want to decorate things with it but not for actually fit use.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
We are a family of true believers that you can fix just about anything with Duck Tape.Now they have come out with their line of designer duck tapes and you can do so much more then fix things. I have used this stuff to decorate picture frames and more. Go to dollar tree get a cheap frame and make it look fabulous with this tape.
Brandi C.
Duct tape is such a great product for so many different uses you can't even name them all. It is usually effective in what it does with knowledge and common sense applied. It comes in a variety of colors and patterns and is very affordable
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite thing you've seen someone make out of Duck Tape?
Jackie C.
Where can I find this? I want to use this for decoration!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Oh my god!! Where do they sell this hello kitty one?!?!?
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
have yall gotten any free boxes from this app ?
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
Is this tape as good as the original duck tape?