BY DUCK TAPE #12 in Tape

High Performance Strength And Adhesion Characteristics. Excellent For Repairs, Color-Coding, Fashion, Crafting And Imaginative Projects. Tears Easily By Hand Without Curling And Conforms To Uneven Surfaces. Suitable For Use At No More Than 200°F (93°C) 1.88 In X 10 Yds Check Local Building Codes For Hvac Use Conforms To Astm D-4236 Made In Usa. see more...

• Where can I find this? I want to use this for decoration! 42 Answers
  • How many designs do they have to choose from? I have only seen a ...7 Answers
  • This is cute where can I find this?37 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "This product is great as a gift if you have a handyman in your house, so many different designs to chose from although I do find it more expensive then the regular tape. " in 32 reviews
  • "I ALWAYS have a roll of ducktape handy amd w8th all the different color and design options available now theres a style for everything." in 31 reviews
  • "My little sister also used it to decorate folders and such for school and we also bought the hello kitty print to make my 6 year old disabled daughters wheelchair more girly!" in 19 reviews
  • "It has so many uses....including allowing my hubby the feeling that he can actually fix things, so long as we have some duck tape," in 19 reviews
  • "Growing up I always heard the phrase "Duck tape fixes everything" and it holds true (for the most part)." in 14 reviews
Shakira M.
Decorator Expert Level 2
 We still use the gray tape for heavy duty items, but use the colored tape in more of a creative way. It can be used in crafts or to simple dress up an item in your own way!
I love Duct tape and it was a Fantastic Idea to design and put different things on them. They work well if fixing something and also crafts. Maybe you want to spice something up or cover up scratches or something and design it or whatever it will be great.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
I love duct tape. You can use it for everything and make just about anything from it. I've made wallets, rings, purses, clutches, and all kinds of other things from duct tape. It comes in a wide variety of colors and patterns. They even have the duct tape sheets. Which are great to use in my Cricut. Check out the picture I posted. It's a clutch made entirely of duct tape.
Christina C.
San Antonio, TX
Duct tape works for everything! It's incredibly strong, durable and now comes in hundreds of colors and designs. I'm never surprised to see what it can do and people's creativity with it. My hubby says, if you can't duck it, fu** it. Meaning if duct tape can't fix it, nothing can. Yes it's a redneck ghetto fix, but it works until you can find a more permanent solution!
Tahnee M.
Springfield, IL
Duck tape is awesome. It sticks to a variety of different things, and the hold is very good. I use duck tape to pack items to ship all the time. Duck tape comes in all different colors and patterns, which is a plus. You can also buy different sizes. People make purses, wallets, dresses, and all kinds of other cool things with duck tape. It is truly a universal product!
Nick H.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Duck tape is one of the most interesting and versatile mediums I had had a chance to experiment with.

While it can be used for industrial quick fixes, the company has noticed the emerging bandwagon of decorators and DIY-ers who have been creating various crafts with Duck Tape.

The pattern variety has expanded to include almost anything you can think of.
Rachel R.
Cincinnati, OH
Seriously, this is your must use, must stick to anything, fix er upper. Well... pretty much 98% of things it will stick to.

And now there are all sorts of colors and designs too! I've used this solely for decorating! The only downfall is that it will leave a little residue, but with some elbow grease it'll eventually come off! Just proves the sticking power of it!
Rene R.
Hanson, MA
Doesn't stick as well as I would like for it to be duct tape, by its super cute, just don't rely on it to be as sticky as the silver one. Good for crafting or covering things though!
Heather F.
Petros, TN
Duck tape fixes about everything. If it can't fix it, it ain't worth fixing. I have used it for multiple things, such as: holding things/parts/upholstery together in my cars or using for upholstery repair,used as a grip for multiple things, anything the handle is wearing out on, to make a wallet or bracelet with, to just barely get your car home, to hold your shoes together, to stick your brother to a wall. It has many, many uses. You can use it to repair things and more. Very sticky and durable.
Pamela F.
Ny , NY
I received this mini duck tape in my influenster vox box . I love this duck tape
it works good for wrapping things with like presents etc.its also good for
projects and making this stay together I would recommend this product to anyone
who would love to add a little fun and color to there day
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
Ever since a young age I have been addicted to Duck Tape. It was in the house and at school and easy to get a hold of and create random items like wallets or bracelets. Now learning to make dresses or purses and book bags. Not to mention hold falling pieces to a car on or rips in fabric together. It is a fixer or fixers and in its own way a fashion statement.
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite thing you've seen someone make out of Duck Tape?
Jackie C.
Where can I find this? I want to use this for decoration!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Oh my god!! Where do they sell this hello kitty one?!?!?
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
have yall gotten any free boxes from this app ?
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
Is this tape as good as the original duck tape?