BY DUCK TAPE #9 in Tape

High Performance Strength And Adhesion Characteristics. Excellent For Repairs, Color-Coding, Fashion, Crafting And Imaginative Projects. Tears Easily By Hand Without Curling And Conforms To Uneven Surfaces. Suitable For Use At No More Than 200°F (93°C) 1.88 In X 10 Yds Check Local Building Codes For Hvac Use Conforms To Astm D-4236 Made In Usa. see more...

• Where can I find this? I want to use this for decoration! 42 Answers
  • How many designs do they have to choose from? I have only...7 Answers
  • This is cute where can I find this?37 Answers
Duck Tape
  • "This product is great as a gift if you have a handyman in your house, so many different designs to chose from although I do find it more expensive then the regular tape. " in 32 reviews
  • "I ALWAYS have a roll of ducktape handy amd w8th all the different color and design options available now theres a style for everything." in 31 reviews
  • "My little sister also used it to decorate folders and such for school and we also bought the hello kitty print to make my 6 year old disabled daughters wheelchair more girly!" in 19 reviews
  • "It has so many uses....including allowing my hubby the feeling that he can actually fix things, so long as we have some duck tape," in 19 reviews
  • "Growing up I always heard the phrase "Duck tape fixes everything" and it holds true (for the most part)." in 14 reviews
Jasmine H.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I use to use Duck Tape a lot to fix things, I've even gift wrapped a few presents with it to make them difficult to open (what can I say, it's humorous to me!) and I think it should be a staple within ANYONE'S home because you never know when you could use a quick fix. But some of the newer tape, the trendy/design ones don't seem to work as well in my opinion as plain old Duck Tape.
Tahnee M.
Springfield, IL
Duck tape is awesome. It sticks to a variety of different things, and the hold is very good. I use duck tape to pack items to ship all the time. Duck tape comes in all different colors and patterns, which is a plus. You can also buy different sizes. People make purses, wallets, dresses, and all kinds of other cool things with duck tape. It is truly a universal product!
Christina C.
San Antonio, TX
Duct tape works for everything! It's incredibly strong, durable and now comes in hundreds of colors and designs. I'm never surprised to see what it can do and people's creativity with it. My hubby says, if you can't duck it, fu** it. Meaning if duct tape can't fix it, nothing can. Yes it's a redneck ghetto fix, but it works until you can find a more permanent solution!
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
I love duct tape. You can use it for everything and make just about anything from it. I've made wallets, rings, purses, clutches, and all kinds of other things from duct tape. It comes in a wide variety of colors and patterns. They even have the duct tape sheets. Which are great to use in my Cricut. Check out the picture I posted. It's a clutch made entirely of duct tape.
Rene R.
Hanson, MA
Doesn't stick as well as I would like for it to be duct tape, by its super cute, just don't rely on it to be as sticky as the silver one. Good for crafting or covering things though!
Rachel R.
Cincinnati, OH
Seriously, this is your must use, must stick to anything, fix er upper. Well... pretty much 98% of things it will stick to.

And now there are all sorts of colors and designs too! I've used this solely for decorating! The only downfall is that it will leave a little residue, but with some elbow grease it'll eventually come off! Just proves the sticking power of it!
Nick H.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Duck tape is one of the most interesting and versatile mediums I had had a chance to experiment with.

While it can be used for industrial quick fixes, the company has noticed the emerging bandwagon of decorators and DIY-ers who have been creating various crafts with Duck Tape.

The pattern variety has expanded to include almost anything you can think of.
Halfpint J.
Huntsville, AL
I have many boxes to send to other states and I went to tape a box up with the new tie dyed ones and they didn't stick to the box. I had to put clear tape over it so that the box would break open during shipment. I love duck tape and use the silver one all the time, I don't know what the deal is with the new ones that came out.. You know the fancy ones that you can make stuff out of? ya those ones I'm having trouble getting it to stick to the boxes. and they are just regular boxes.. hmm any idea?
Heather F.
Petros, TN
Duck tape fixes about everything. If it can't fix it, it ain't worth fixing. I have used it for multiple things, such as: holding things/parts/upholstery together in my cars or using for upholstery repair,used as a grip for multiple things, anything the handle is wearing out on, to make a wallet or bracelet with, to just barely get your car home, to hold your shoes together, to stick your brother to a wall. It has many, many uses. You can use it to repair things and more. Very sticky and durable.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
Ever since a young age I have been addicted to Duck Tape. It was in the house and at school and easy to get a hold of and create random items like wallets or bracelets. Now learning to make dresses or purses and book bags. Not to mention hold falling pieces to a car on or rips in fabric together. It is a fixer or fixers and in its own way a fashion statement.
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite thing you've seen someone make out of Duck Tape?
Jackie C.
Where can I find this? I want to use this for decoration!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Oh my god!! Where do they sell this hello kitty one?!?!?
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
have yall gotten any free boxes from this app ?
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
Is this tape as good as the original duck tape?