BY DUCK TAPE #12 in Tape

High Performance Strength And Adhesion Characteristics. Excellent For Repairs, Color-Coding, Fashion, Crafting And Imaginative Projects. Tears Easily By Hand Without Curling And Conforms To Uneven Surfaces. Suitable For Use At No More Than 200°F (93°C) 1.88 In X 10 Yds Check Local Building Codes For Hvac Use Conforms To Astm D-4236 Made In Usa. see more...

• Where can I find this? I want to use this for decoration! 42 Answers
  • How many designs do they have to choose from? I have only seen a ...7 Answers
  • This is cute where can I find this?37 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "This product is great as a gift if you have a handyman in your house, so many different designs to chose from although I do find it more expensive then the regular tape. " in 32 reviews
  • "I ALWAYS have a roll of ducktape handy amd w8th all the different color and design options available now theres a style for everything." in 31 reviews
  • "My little sister also used it to decorate folders and such for school and we also bought the hello kitty print to make my 6 year old disabled daughters wheelchair more girly!" in 19 reviews
  • "It has so many uses....including allowing my hubby the feeling that he can actually fix things, so long as we have some duck tape," in 19 reviews
  • "Growing up I always heard the phrase "Duck tape fixes everything" and it holds true (for the most part)." in 14 reviews
Chelsea C.
Clarksville, TN
I had gotten the mini ducklings in of duck tape in my JollyBox and it was the zebra pattern. I am not prone to the animal print fad, but it was cute for doing crafty tags at last second for my daughter's Christmas presents. They do offer a wide variety of colors and patterns for whatever your craft need mad be. It's not hard to cut without scissors and very easy to work with. I would even use a neat pattern instead of the plain old silver for maybe a duck tape need around the house. haha.
Lynette J.
Roanoke, VA
It rocks errr well it bumps!! Hehe no seriously it does bump moreso than rock I literally have it holding my bumper together on my car. It can do just about anything I love it :) I also love the fact that they have made a variety of different colors I mean that's really cool and crafty considering the next DIY project that I will be working on is decorating is my neices room and would love to decorated her picture frome in the black and pink zebra print duck tape.
christie p.
The Henkel Duck Colored "Duck" Tape is ideal for coordinating repairs, color-coding materials, and crafting. This professional-grade tape features excellent adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces like cloth, vinyl, leather, plastic, metal, and laminates, as well as a thicker construction, with more cotton fibers per square inch than the all-purpose-grade Duck-brand duct tape. It also tears easily by hand without curling, and it conforms to uneven surfaces
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love Duct tape and it was a Fantastic Idea to design and put different things on them. They work well if fixing something and also crafts. Maybe you want to spice something up or cover up scratches or something and design it or whatever it will be great. Its very durable and sticky you can definitely depend on it. You can do creations of wallets and purses all kinds of stuff
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
Wow... is there anything you can't do with Duck Tape? From repairs to crafting, it's probably one of the most versatile things out there. I especially like that they've taken us crafters to mind with their new lines of colors, patterns, and designs. (Although I think the sheets are cheating!) And, Duck Brand is probably the best brand of duct tape available. Very durable, and very easy to use as compared to a lot of others.
Jenny S.
Roseville, CA
I am very thankful for Duck Tape! It has been with me through it all, from school projects, to moving out into my own place! It has never let me down, almost like a friend you can always count on... hahah all joking aside it truly is a great product that I plan to continue to buy for years to come. It definitely has been a life saver many times for me, and is so reliable when moving / taping boxes for shipping etc!!
Andria C.
Lowell, MI
Oh duct tape,it truly does have a use for everything. One use I have for it may not be the norm but any busty lady out there will get it. It works perfect for a strappless bra. Sounds nuts I know,I even used it as my bra at my wedding. My lovely sister is the master of this idea. It really does work well,and holds all night. The tricky part is taking it off,but after a few drinks I didn't even feel it!
Brittany C.
Walbridge, OH
I got this complimentary of #influenster in my #jollyvoxbox. I received the hot pink zebra print which I thought was super cute. I've seen so many crafting ideas with duct tape from purses, to bags, even hair bows! I actually used my roll on a snow day to create and in door track for my toddler. It was a mini roll so I didn't expect there to be much. I was able to make a small road for him to play with.
Gladys A.
This duct tape is so adorable, and what a plus that it has the quality of the Duck Tape brand going for it. The colors are vivid and HK is in one of her darling, classic poses. I have no idea what I'm going to do with my personal roll, but I bought a box of six so that I could give them as fun little unexpected gifts for some fellow Hello Kitty fans in my life.There's only 10 yards on the roll--so be aware!
Maureen A.
New Carlisle, OH
I got the #miniducklings duct tape in my #jollyvoxbox and i gotta say, this product is very versatile. With the cute design and the smaller size, you can use it on your scrapbook projects, an accent design on the wall, or for me personally, I use it as a trim on my closet doors. It works great! It's just the right size, and is a really easy way to add some design without using a bunch of materials.
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite thing you've seen someone make out of Duck Tape?
Jackie C.
Where can I find this? I want to use this for decoration!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Oh my god!! Where do they sell this hello kitty one?!?!?
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
have yall gotten any free boxes from this app ?
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
Is this tape as good as the original duck tape?