BY DUCK TAPE #12 in Tape

High Performance Strength And Adhesion Characteristics. Excellent For Repairs, Color-Coding, Fashion, Crafting And Imaginative Projects. Tears Easily By Hand Without Curling And Conforms To Uneven Surfaces. Suitable For Use At No More Than 200°F (93°C) 1.88 In X 10 Yds Check Local Building Codes For Hvac Use Conforms To Astm D-4236 Made In Usa. see more...

• Where can I find this? I want to use this for decoration! 42 Answers
  • How many designs do they have to choose from? I have only seen a ...7 Answers
  • This is cute where can I find this?37 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "This product is great as a gift if you have a handyman in your house, so many different designs to chose from although I do find it more expensive then the regular tape. " in 32 reviews
  • "I ALWAYS have a roll of ducktape handy amd w8th all the different color and design options available now theres a style for everything." in 31 reviews
  • "My little sister also used it to decorate folders and such for school and we also bought the hello kitty print to make my 6 year old disabled daughters wheelchair more girly!" in 19 reviews
  • "It has so many uses....including allowing my hubby the feeling that he can actually fix things, so long as we have some duck tape," in 19 reviews
  • "Growing up I always heard the phrase "Duck tape fixes everything" and it holds true (for the most part)." in 14 reviews
Marianna R.
Newark, NJ
This duck tape is perfect for making arts and crafts. There are so many cute designs which help liven up anything such as moving boxes, a broken item, etc. versus the regular gray-colored duck tape. It's a cool thing to have.
Michelle H.
Duck tape is a product that family always has on hand. I can't even count how many times and ways we've used duck tape for repair to crafts it is strong and stays were you put it we love thos product and definitely recommend it.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love duck tape. It fixes and holds just about anything! Super sticky! Not expensive and you can find it all pretty much all stores! It comes in all designs and colors! Go get ya some, never know when you will need it
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
I like because it is very strong and that it comes in different designs and colors. You can use it make things with like a shoe box and this hello kitty tape and make your daughter a box to store her toys. For example.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Decorator Expert Level 2
Help Kitty Duct Tape! So cute. Sticks like the original gray tape but cite. Great for do it yourself projects. Scrapbooking. Friendmail. You can use this tape for whatever you want really. And it will stick forever!!
Savanna A.
I live down in Florida and duck tape fixes everything xD. I personally love using duck tape. There is so many different designs to choose from that you can really use duck tape for anything specially crafts.
Alex k.
I love using duck tape. The colors and patterns are beautiful. They are very durable and strong. They aren't disappointing at all. Very affordable and can be found almost anywhere! I recommend since it can work for anything.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Duct tape is a lifesaver for absolutely any problem. When you get a dent on your car and you don't want people seeing it duct tape it. You got a problem with your piece of paper project for school duct tape it
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love duck tape. I used to collect all kinds of colors when I was younger. They're nice for decorating binders or for making things like wallets. They're also pretty strong so I use duck tape to temporarily fix things.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
There isn't anything you can't fix with duct tape or so they say. Even beyond the fix it functionality it also has an element of style. With the fun prints you can decorate items and surfaces. Plus is cheap and easy to use. This is a must to keep around the house.
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite thing you've seen someone make out of Duck Tape?
Jackie C.
Where can I find this? I want to use this for decoration!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Oh my god!! Where do they sell this hello kitty one?!?!?
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
have yall gotten any free boxes from this app ?
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
Is this tape as good as the original duck tape?