Duck Tape Hello Kitty Duct Tape 1.88

Duck Tape Hello Kitty Duct Tape 1.88"x10-yd.

BY DUCK #93 in Tape

Duck tape hello kitty duct tape 1.88"x10-yd. see more...

Duck Tape Hello Kitty Duct Tape 1.88
Duck Tape Hello Kitty Duct Tape 1.88"x10-yd.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Decorator Expert Level 2
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
A friend of mine saw this at the store and got it for me. I use it for my pen pal letters to keep the letters closed and so no one tries to open them, very cute.
Louiza L.
Laguna beach, CA
Miyah R.
I make duct tape wallets and I absolutely love this tape!! Not only am I in love with the print I also love how sticky the adhesive is so it's bound not to peel.
Emily D.
Centreville, AL
I love these decorations duct tapes they have been comingout with. They literally have any color our design you can think of,they are so cute!
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
Cute hello kitty duct tape! How could you go wrong here!? Good priced and fair amount of product also. Good deal.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Altho I absolutely love that that there are a million diferent patterns & colors or ducktape, I honestly find that the anything other than the original grey just doesn't work as well. No one else notices this?WOW THIS TAPE IS COOL AND IT'S FUN TO USE COMES IN SO MANY COLORS AND FUN PATTERNS AND IT'S COOL FOR YOUR GRANDCHILDREN SOMETHING THEY REALLY ENJOY MAKING SOMETHING WITH IT'S COOL FOR ANY AGESo I'm really into crafts and there is soooo much fun crafty things you can do with this ! I highly recommend! Good price too!