BY DUCK TAPE #7 in Tape

Excellent for repair, crafting, and imaginative projects. High performance strength and adhesion characteristics. Tears easily by hand without curling and conforms to uneven surfaces. Ducklings™ are perfect for small repairs, trimming out projects or for when you just need a little tape!

• Want to remove the stickiness left over on your wall when...2 Answers
  • What kind of prints are available in these tapes??1 Answers
  • Do you like the simple or designed duck tape?25 Answers
Duck Tape Ducklings™ Mini Rolls
  • "I received this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes and I love it I used for everything, The colors and the patterns are amazing." in 32 reviews
  • "I like buying these little decorative duck tape they have so many different styles and patterns which I love and they are really strong grip which Is really good ." in 23 reviews
  • "No ugly duckling here, this little roll of Duck Tape in the paint splatter pattern was included in my #JollyVoxBox and it is so adorable." in 22 reviews
  • "love this tape its really cute i actually seen someone paste this along the ends of there tv an it looks super cute, must try!!!!!!!!" in 20 reviews
  • "I got pink zebra, they know me so well :) anyways, these are mainly used for crafts, so having a small one makes art time much easier" in 19 reviews
Victoria M.
Perfect item for labeling, children's art, and a variety of other uses. The tape itself isn't very sticky, so it's easy to remove. That's great for the instances where your children are using them, or you want to use it on something that frequently changes.

To comment on the stickiness - it will not stick very well on surfaces that are not perfectly smooth. Items that it will stick to:

Perfectly Smooth flooring (anything without a surface "texture")
Smooth plastic containers (does not work on containers with any kind of texture)
Binders with a plastic cover (like the binders that have a clear plastic cover for sliding in pictures)
Laminated pictures (this is what I use for kids activities)
Brittney S.
I love how tiny these rolls are so that they are easy to put on smaller projects. The tape isn't very sticky. Make sure wherever you plan to use this tape, the surface is clean and flat or else it won't stick. I have found it sticks to binder or plastic bins. The patterns are very cute.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Once long ago I used to skate board. Okay maybe not that long ago but this stuff was always a life saver for me. I hated using the dull gray duct tape so having something with a little color was awesome and didn't make my board look insanely stupid.
nelly m.
love these duck tape mini rolls and designs. You can always find something to decorate or make using these different and colorful designs. Always a great find at my local dollar tree. Super inexpensive and a must try.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
There are so many cute patterns and colors! I use these to cover bar keys (aka bottle openers) and tumblers as a bartender for grip purposes and this works perfectly as well as looks really cute!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
My 9 year old daughter and I have an addiction to these duck tape mini rolls.  I use it for decorating and organizing my planners and calendars.  She uses them to decorate folders, books, boxes, pencils and everything in between.  This stuff sticks so well to everything.  I love the vibrant colors and all the cool patterns.  We always check out the stores that carry them to see if any new designs have arrived.
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
My kids imagination is amazing. I would of never thought about making wallets, coasters, and different crafts with Duck Tape Ducklings Mini Rolls. These mini rolls are cheap, pretty, and very useful in many different ways. These ducklings has been a game changer in my house.
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is a must have for my 11 year old daughter. Lately, shes been going through 4-5 roles a day making duck tape bags and wallets. I love the wide range of colors and designs and this really holds well (my duck tape bag made by my daughter can hold just about anything!). The full sizes are also great.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I use this Duct Tape for Crafts, Fixing things around the house and making fun little accessories. One time my Boyfriend made me a Wallet out of Duct Tape and it was great it lasted at least a year. We also use this to tape up our boxes when we moved. I have the Moustache one, Butterflies and ive had the Dolphins one these are so fun.
Bianca D.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I think these are super cute but they are not as practical as Duck Tape 1.88 inches x 10 yards . The hold is not as good and they are not as thick. They are super fun for wrapping presents and scrap booking when you want a cute pattern. I would not use this for something that you really need to hold.
Marie T.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Do you like the simple or designed duck tape?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Where can you buy this product?
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
What is your favorite thing to make with the duck tape? I like making flowers and wallets!!
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Decorator Expert Level 3
What's your favorite Duck Tape design?
Jessica T.
What projects have you found to use this product?