Duck Tape Ducklings™ Mini Rolls

by Duck Tape

#10 in Tape

Excellent for repair, crafting, and imaginative projects. High performance strength and adhesion characteristics. Tears easily by hand without curling and conforms to uneven surfaces. Ducklings™ are perfect for small repairs, trimming out projects or for when you just need a little tape!

can you use these for scrap booking?
Are these that good?
What would you do with this duct tape?
Start your review of Duck Tape Ducklings™ Mini Rolls!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I received this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes and I love it I used for everything, The colors and the patterns are amazing.” in 32 reviews
“I like buying these little decorative duck tape they have so many different styles and patterns which I love and they are really strong grip which Is really good .” in 23 reviews
“No ugly duckling here, this little roll of Duck Tape in the paint splatter pattern was included in my #JollyVoxBox and it is so adorable.” in 22 reviews
“love this tape its really cute i actually seen someone paste this along the ends of there tv an it looks super cute, must try!!!!!!!!” in 20 reviews
“I got pink zebra, they know me so well :) anyways, these are mainly used for crafts, so having a small one makes art time much easier” in 19 reviews
What a great idea for duct tape. My nieces absolutely love this stuff, and with one being really creative you cannot go by the duct tape and not buy more for her. Not only is this a durable product that can be used to fix everything, it comes in a variety of colors and patterns you cannot pass up.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am a waitress, me and my co-workers use these on the inside of our boring black pads. We buy them often and always have a different designed or themed pad. Very vibrant and always catches the eyes of our customers.
Tampa, FL
These rolls are amazing and dangerous. My daughter used a few different ones to "redo" the look of her dresser. Its duck tape so the adhesive is too good. And ALL of the varieties available make for a colourful room
Christiana, Tn
I received pink zebra tape in my #jollyvoxbox complimentary from influenster to test out. I love this tape it is so cute and comes in my fav print zebra!! easy to tear off. i will definitely by buying more of this!
Stanton, MI
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes." I tried out the ducklings and I loved it. Great for crafts. I love this brand to begin with and love where they are taking things.
Aberdeen, WA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I just received this in my Jolly Vbox... My wife loved it and she is already known what she is going to be using it.. These are so cute and well worth the money to get them.. will be purchasing more of them later
Miami Gardens, FL
Alot of fun in these little ducklings. My daughter now wants more so she can "redecorate" and accent her room! I used it for a broken wooden box it held it pretty well, until i was able to repair it properly. I received this in my VOXBOX and was so happy i got the opportunity to try this item.
I got this in my jollyvoxbox. This does not stick well on plastic I know because I tried. But on the bright side it does tear easily so you really don't need to cut it and it works super well with paper items.
My teenager uses this to style up her diary and other books. This is a crafty way for young people to be creative. She even fashioned Christmas gifts. They looked so... nice that I wasn't sure how to open them.
Urbana, IL
Different colors Different prints Good quality great adheisive great decorating i like using it mainly for my shipping as decoration and to make sure my packages do not open. I love seeing decorated packages.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...