Add a Photo

By DUCK TAPE
#1 in Craft Supplies

Excellent for repair, crafting, and imaginative projects. High performance strength and adhesion characteristics. Tears easily by hand without curling and conforms to uneven surfaces. Ducklings™ are perfect for small repairs, trimming out projects or for when you just need a little tape!

Photos (48)
Lydia W.
Lydia W.
Killen, AL
I found that the Duct Tape mini rolls were perfect to go around some cabinet doors that I had painted in my classroom. The tape made the doors just pop. Covered a whole bunch of blemishes and smudges of all sorts. The tape itself still very useful for other projects. I would recommend this product to others.
Naomi A.
Naomi A.
East Aurora, NY
Nothing like duck tape lol. this is awesome! I love that they now come in Mini duct tape rolls full of color!when I was younger in about Middle School. I used to take the different designs duck tape and cover my backpack with it. what can I say I stood out LOL.
Rejeana M.
Rejeana M.
Ventura, CA
I received the fushia zebra print mini tape in a Influenster winners box. I keep rolls of this tape everywhere. My purse, kitchen drawer, bathroom, garage, backyard, car, tool box. This product can be used for multiple different projects and mediums.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Dec. 18, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: Ducklings Mini Rolls
Ok I love these cute rolls of tape. My husband and I end up using a lot of tape to repair cat destruction and it's nice to be able to at least make it look a little better by adding a cute design. My favorite is zebra striped
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
What isn't this tape great for?! So many different colors, styles and they are extremely durable. I love to use these in my classroom for different crafts but also to hang things on the wall. Highly recommend!
Chana A.
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
Is really great tape to make Tape art out of them and just and just create and use your imagination and also is good for taping presence and a taping things and making them very decorative asnd nice
Ambar P.
Ambar P.
Great variety of designs that can be bought.I recommend this to all girls because its fun to play with and to style up something you have. Oh and of course a college must!
yvonne h.
yvonne h.
Oct. 31, 2016, 10:18 a.m.
Review for: Ducklings Mini Rolls
I have been looking for some mlm ducktape rolls but I cant never fine them in most of the stores, so this is a good product for crafting and more
Karen M.
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love decorating my mail with these tapes, it makes my mail fun to receive. They are exactly like the regular duck tapes, but mini and cooler!
Paula Q.
Paula Q.
Jan. 13, 2017, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: Ducklings Mini Rolls
I love these tape rolls! They're so cute and come in amazing prints! It comes for a pretty cheap price, and I usually get these at walgreens.
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Do you like the simple or designed duck tape?
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Where can you buy this product?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
What is your favorite thing to make with the duck tape? I like making flowers and wallets!!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
What's your favorite Duck Tape design?
Maria M.
Maria M.
China Grove, NC
What design did you receive?