Add a Photo

By DUCK TAPE
#2 in Craft Supplies

Excellent for repair, crafting, and imaginative projects. High performance strength and adhesion characteristics. Tears easily by hand without curling and conforms to uneven surfaces. Ducklings™ are perfect for small repairs, trimming out projects or for when you just need a little tape!

Photos (48)
Lydia W.
Lydia W.
Killen, AL

I found that the Duct Tape mini rolls were perfect to go around some cabinet doors that I had painted in my classroom. The tape made the doors just pop. Covered a whole bunch of blemishes and smudges of all sorts. The tape itself still very useful for other projects. I would recommend this product to others.
Krupa P.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ

Ana C.
Ana C.

I have always been addicted to duct tape. these little ones are great for all kinds of crafts. With the one I got from my Jolly voxbox I made a few simple bracelets in rings for my daughter who loves them. I plan on buying a lot of duct tape in the future to actually decorate my kids rooms.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

I love the new patterns of the duct tape. My favorite two are the mossy oak camouflage ones. I used the pink camouflage and the regular camouflage one to do a few decorations at my wedding since our colors where blue and camouflage. The duct tape honestly brought it all together.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks , CA

This is like the perfect mix between duct tape and washi tape. It's got beautiful designs and yet it's super strong and sticky. It's way more useful then washi tape and looks much nicer then most strong tapes. The mini size is great for crafting and repairs. Will buy again.
Gemma B.
Gemma B.

These are beautiful i have a few different ones and have re bought some as i use them for everything from book decoration to sorting days in my diary they are so reasonably priced and you get such choice that there surely is one for every taste id recommend them
Naomi A.
Naomi A.
East Aurora, NY

Nothing like duck tape lol. this is awesome! I love that they now come in Mini duct tape rolls full of color!when I was younger in about Middle School. I used to take the different designs duck tape and cover my backpack with it. what can I say I stood out LOL.
Rejeana M.
Rejeana M.
Ventura, CA

I received the fushia zebra print mini tape in a Influenster winners box. I keep rolls of this tape everywhere. My purse, kitchen drawer, bathroom, garage, backyard, car, tool box. This product can be used for multiple different projects and mediums.
Kate H.
Kate H.

Ok I love these cute rolls of tape. My husband and I end up using a lot of tape to repair cat destruction and it's nice to be able to at least make it look a little better by adding a cute design. My favorite is zebra striped
Melissa G.
Melissa G.

What isn't this tape great for?! So many different colors, styles and they are extremely durable. I love to use these in my classroom for different crafts but also to hang things on the wall. Highly recommend!
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA

Do you like the simple or designed duck tape?
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA

Where can you buy this product?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA

What is your favorite thing to make with the duck tape? I like making flowers and wallets!!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, Ontario

What's your favorite Duck Tape design?
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Seattle, Wa

What's your favorite way to use these tapes?

Join Now