Duck Tape

Duck Tape Color Tape (20...
28 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Duck Tape brand Color Tape (20 yards) is good for a lot of different things. It's great for mending items, DIY projects, crafting projects, etc. I recommend it for your needs.
5 / 5
It asks to honestly review this product.... So I must say i like it a lot. It's worth the price and it's good. Would recommend giving it a try so that you could review it too. Honestly I think it could be a little bit cheaper but I get why it's not. Business.
5 / 5
Well pretty much if duck tape can’t fix it, just throw it out!lol Ok, not really but duck tape is really the best stuff to keep on hand or in my case, the junk drawer. Everyone needs duck tape to fix every day’s little miss haps!
5 / 5
Colored duct tape is my favorite! There are so many creative ways to use it. I love the fun colors and there's something to match whatever it is you're looking for. I always have a few on hand.
5 / 5
I love this tape. It’s strong and comes in so many different colors. I’ll definitely buy again and highly recommend it.
5 / 5
Bright pink! Purple! Blue! Not only is Duck Tape almost permanent, but the bright colors really stand out for whatever you're working on. It's also a great way to keep around the house tape separate from the other tapes you use.
5 / 5
When tape has lots of different colors then there is tons you can use it for. This tape works amazing.
5 / 5
This has good strength and works amazing and it is not expensive and it hold an good amount
5 / 5
This is the best brand of duct tape I've tried. For some reason, the colored tape is especially good. It seems to be much thicker, stronger and more durable than the traditional silver one, even within this brand. The color and print options are so fun and vast. Highly recommend.
5 / 5
Duck tape is versatile and live the different colors/prints! My friends daughter made her a purse out of Duck Tape