Duck Tape 1.88 inches x 10 yards

by Duck

#7 in Office Tape

Duck Tape® Brand. 1.88 in x 10 yd. Zebra Print.

Has anyone else also only used this tape for decorating purposes only?
Is this tape strong and durable?
I'm thinking of using decorative duct tape to replace my mirror frame in my bathroom, do you think that's a good idea or should I paint it?
Start your review of Duck Tape 1.88 inches x 10 yards!
Product Highlights
“I love making things with it like wallets so I love that it comes in so many different patterns and colors.” in reviews
“Duck tape is great love how they come in different colors and designs etc..we have alot they come in handy and also my daughter just got and duck tape making thingy she's happy and by duck it's the brand” in reviews
“I originally bought one for my daughter and she loved it, she loves the different designs and has covered a few items with it.” in reviews
“It is a great product... Has many uses you can even make creative projects.. especially purses.” in reviews
“I used this decorative duct tape in my dorm room to hang up some things and to decorate some things and I loved the look!” in reviews
Austin, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Duck tape is good for just about anything. It has many uses and is a good thing to keep around the house. You can buy it in almost any store and it comes in a variety of colors and designs.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have used Duck Tape all my life. It comes in handy around the house always. The Zebra Print Duck Tape is a game changer. Its just as effective as the original duck tape but I can do so much more with the designed rolls. My daughters makes different crafts and decorations with the any designed duck tape we can find. Its really neat.
Akron, OH
Colorful duct tape has a lot of fun uses, the price has gone up but it seems to last awhile. You can put some on your phone charger when the wires start showing and it also will help you not confuse your charger with your friends, you can also use it for its intended purpose to fix broken things or stick things together
Franklin, VT
What can’t duck tape do? From my time as a camp counselor to my car emergency kit to dorm diy to regular old daily life, duck tape is a necessity. For how much strong, thick tape you get, it’s fairly inexpensive and has so many cute patterns. You just can’t go wrong with duck tape, although you really can without it. Just carry some. You won’t regret being the hero who has the duck tape.
Central City, KY
I've actually used this tape to decorate my sisters room. We taped it around her wall mirror and it was super cute! The best part about it all- when we removed the tape it didn't even peel the paint! There's tons of patterns so anyone with a similar idea should be able to find what they're looking for!
Dalton, GA
There isn't much duck tape won't fix! It has so many uses, and you can even create amazing wallets and purses out of it. It's very effective for different purposes, and the amount of colors and designs it comes in can liven up whatever you fix.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this duct tape! It's so fun and makes projects look less masculine and industrial. I made a dress form using this tape. Very inexpensive and easy to use. I highly recommend buying this product. I've seen a lot of designs sold at Walmart and Lowes
Pensacola, FL
Good ol duck tape coming in clutch with the fancy patterns. You can do so much more with these than the classic silver ducktape. Any of y'all seen that ducktape prom dress challenge? It's tacky but it works. Follow me on insta @brittanimua y'all 😁
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter wanted me to buy her this tape so she could decorate her room with it. She had zebra print in her room and this went well with her decor. It was easy to apply and stayed on her chair rail for many years until she removed it.
I like these products, affordable, effective, neat, everyone should try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not. I definitely recommend this product! Great products for sure ! Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...