BY DUCK #3 in Craft Supplies

Duck Tape® Brand. 1.88 in x 10 yd. Zebra Print. see more...

• I'm thinking of using decorative duct tape to replace my mirror f...2 Answers
  • Is it so much better than the tape at the dollar store?9 Answers
  • Any other design? No animal print22 Answers
Duck Tape 1.88 inches x 10 yards
  • "I love making things with it like wallets so I love that it comes in so many different patterns and colors." in 16 reviews
  • "Duck tape is great love how they come in different colors and designs etc..we have alot they come in handy and also my daughter just got and duck tape making thingy she's happy and by duck it's the brand" in 10 reviews
  • "I originally bought one for my daughter and she loved it, she loves the different designs and has covered a few items with it." in 8 reviews
  • "It is a great product... Has many uses you can even make creative projects.. especially purses." in 7 reviews
  • "I used this decorative duct tape in my dorm room to hang up some things and to decorate some things and I loved the look!" in 6 reviews
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Decorator Expert
I would imagine that there is not a household around that doesn't have Duck Tape in their junk drawer or garage! The uses for this tape are endless! I love how great it works and will not come undone until you decide to take it off. Great invention and best quality. I recommend! Duck Tape
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Great well known heavy duty duct tape. Now they have many different designs and patterns. It’s great for many different things. It’s affordable and durable it’s definitely worth it. I would recommend.
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert
I have used Duck Tape all my life. It comes in handy around the house always. The Zebra Print Duck Tape is a game changer. Its just as effective as the original duck tape but I can do so much more with the designed rolls. My daughters makes different crafts and decorations with the any designed duck tape we can find. Its really neat.
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
There isn't much duck tape won't fix! It has so many uses, and you can even create amazing wallets and purses out of it. It's very effective for different purposes, and the amount of colors and designs it comes in can liven up whatever you fix.
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Brianna A.
Ringgold, GA
I have a few prints of this tape. I use it for many things because I am a crafter. It is very affordable and worth it. Its a very strong hold for taping things together but also cute. It's easy to find at your local Walmart or craft store. I recommend.
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
Decorator Expert
Duck tape is a staple product in our house! We use it for temporary fixes and even for decorative needs on projects and random items. It is extremely durable and now comes in a variety of colors and patterns to meet almost any need and occasion.
Ashley L.
W Lafayette, IN
Even if this isn't just for the office who doesn't need duct tape? I love the designed duct tape because you can decorate things in an affordable and easy way! It is also something you can rely on to keep your products taped.
Debbie J.
04281
This is the best Ductape to use for whatever it is u need it for! I have lots of different ones in all different patterns and colors. It's not expensive at all.Yes buy it for your projects, very sticky and holds up well.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
My daughter makes stuff out of duck tape! Wallets, purses and other cool stuff. She likes to use this duck tape because it comes in a variety of patterns and colors. It is so durable you can do anything with duck tape!
Tequila C.
Where can i find a lot of these?
Diana F.
Columbia, MD
What's the most interesting pattern you've seen in the Duck Brand Duct Tape?
Hannah I.
Whats your favorite color/pattern ?
Ashley G.
Saint Marys, GA
Will this ruin the paint on the walls?
Megan N.
Albany, KY
Did anyone else use to make duck tape wallets??