BY DUCK #6 in Tape

Duck Tape® Brand. 1.88 in x 10 yd. Zebra Print. see more...

• I'm thinking of using decorative duct tape to replace my ...2 Answers
  • Is it so much better than the tape at the dollar store?9 Answers
  • Any other design? No animal print22 Answers
Duck Tape 1.88 inches x 10 yards
  • "I love making things with it like wallets so I love that it comes in so many different patterns and colors." in 16 reviews
  • "Duck tape is great love how they come in different colors and designs etc..we have alot they come in handy and also my daughter just got and duck tape making thingy she's happy and by duck it's the brand" in 10 reviews
  • "I originally bought one for my daughter and she loved it, she loves the different designs and has covered a few items with it." in 8 reviews
  • "It is a great product... Has many uses you can even make creative projects.. especially purses." in 7 reviews
  • "I used this decorative duct tape in my dorm room to hang up some things and to decorate some things and I loved the look!" in 6 reviews
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I was really excited that this brand made designed patterns on their tape. This is a very durable tape and does not tear easily. The price is decent and you get a great job every time. We use these often for crafting and decorating things. I would highly recommend this brand to anyone, and I will continue to buy.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
I am pretty sure that if you wanted to save someones life and all you had was a roll of duct tape, you could do it. This stuff is dependable it is a household name that everyone knows and loves. People would not make so many jokes about how duct tape keeps stuff together is it was not true.
Tabitha M.
I love that they make duct tape in cute designs. What I don’t like is that the price is more, and that’s why I gave it a 4. However it’s great for spicing up something boring for cheap. I’ve used duct tape to wrap a box to decorate my room. You can even find the tape at the dollar store!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Great well known heavy duty duct tape. Now they have many different designs and patterns. It’s great for many different things. It’s affordable and durable it’s definitely worth it. I would recommend.
Haley S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I really love this brand of duct tape, it's the best! I remember buying so many of these to make flower pens and duct tape items when I was in elementary school. They're strong and fun to work with and I love using this as decoration, I need to restock on this!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I would imagine that there is not a household around that doesn't have Duck Tape in their junk drawer or garage! The uses for this tape are endless! I love how great it works and will not come undone until you decide to take it off. Great invention and best quality. I recommend! Duck Tape
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have used Duck Tape all my life. It comes in handy around the house always. The Zebra Print Duck Tape is a game changer. Its just as effective as the original duck tape but I can do so much more with the designed rolls. My daughters makes different crafts and decorations with the any designed duck tape we can find. Its really neat.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Colorful duct tape has a lot of fun uses, the price has gone up but it seems to last awhile. You can put some on your phone charger when the wires start showing and it also will help you not confuse your charger with your friends, you can also use it for its intended purpose to fix broken things or stick things together
Kayla Z.
Central City, KY
I've actually used this tape to decorate my sisters room. We taped it around her wall mirror and it was super cute! The best part about it all- when we removed the tape it didn't even peel the paint! There's tons of patterns so anyone with a similar idea should be able to find what they're looking for!
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
There isn't much duck tape won't fix! It has so many uses, and you can even create amazing wallets and purses out of it. It's very effective for different purposes, and the amount of colors and designs it comes in can liven up whatever you fix.
Tequila C.
Where can i find a lot of these?
Diana F.
Columbia, MD
What's the most interesting pattern you've seen in the Duck Brand Duct Tape?
Kelsey B.
Houston,Texas
What are some different designs DukeTape have ?
Megan N.
Albany, KY
Did anyone else use to make duck tape wallets??
Hannah I.
Whats your favorite color/pattern ?