BY DUCK TAPE #4 in Office Tape

High Performance Strength And Adhesion Characteristics. Excellent For Repairs, Color-Coding, Fashion, Crafting And Imaginative Projects. Tears Easily By Hand Without Curling And Conforms To Uneven Surfaces. Suitable For Use At No More Than 200°F (93°C) 1.88 In X 10 Yds Check Local Building Codes For Hvac Use Conforms To Astm D-4236 Made In Usa. see more...

• Where can I find this? I want to use this for decoration! 42 Answers
  • How many designs do they have to choose from? I have only seen a ...7 Answers
  • This is cute where can I find this?37 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "This product is great as a gift if you have a handyman in your house, so many different designs to chose from although I do find it more expensive then the regular tape. " in 32 reviews
  • "I ALWAYS have a roll of ducktape handy amd w8th all the different color and design options available now theres a style for everything." in 31 reviews
  • "My little sister also used it to decorate folders and such for school and we also bought the hello kitty print to make my 6 year old disabled daughters wheelchair more girly!" in 19 reviews
  • "It has so many uses....including allowing my hubby the feeling that he can actually fix things, so long as we have some duck tape," in 19 reviews
  • "Growing up I always heard the phrase "Duck tape fixes everything" and it holds true (for the most part)." in 14 reviews
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Decorator Expert
Staple for crafters! We went through tons of these a few years ago when the kids were really into making rose pens and duct tape wallets. They've used them to decorate "boring" folders and repair notebooks when the spine started to separate. The fun designs/colors are way better than the standard silver/black!
Bonnie F.
Decorator Expert
Lets face it, Duck tape is good for fixing almost anything. I love the new designs and colors.  We use it to mark things, baseball bats, hockey sticks,etc. It is still affordable, sturdy, and holds well. We still use the gray tape for heavy duty items, but use the colored tape in more of a creative way. It can be used in crafts or to simple dress up an item in your own way!
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula vista, CA
1st of all I love duck tape because it can hold stuff together. Now that they launched series of designs like hello kitty it makes decorating or crafting so much fun. I love Hello kitty and using this to create boards or help keep a bag together is awesome❤
Jasmine L.
The designs can be major cute. The quality is good and easily accessible. The price, however, is ridiculous. Almost $4 for something with decor on it? That's a little absurd to me. All in all I would not recommended it for practical use.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Decorator Expert
We are a family of true believers that you can fix just about anything with Duck Tape.Now they have come out with their line of designer duck tapes and you can do so much more then fix things. I have used this stuff to decorate picture frames and more. Go to dollar tree get a cheap frame and make it look fabulous with this tape.
Brandi C.
Duct tape is such a great product for so many different uses you can't even name them all. It is usually effective in what it does with knowledge and common sense applied. It comes in a variety of colors and patterns and is very affordable
Michelle H.
Duck tape is a product that family always has on hand. I can't even count how many times and ways we've used duck tape for repair to crafts it is strong and stays were you put it we love thos product and definitely recommend it.
Kayla P.
Milwaukee, WI
Obsessed with duct tape!!! It fixes everything!!! You can always rely on it and now they have so many cute designs and colors to choose from! I just wish it was a few bucks cheaper. But I definitely would recommend having a role around the house!
Alessa P.
Fayetteville , NC
Decorator Expert
I love duck tape. I used to collect all kinds of colors when I was younger. They're nice for decorating binders or for making things like wallets. They're also pretty strong so I use duck tape to temporarily fix things.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
There isn't anything you can't fix with duct tape or so they say. Even beyond the fix it functionality it also has an element of style. With the fun prints you can decorate items and surfaces. Plus is cheap and easy to use. This is a must to keep around the house.
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite thing you've seen someone make out of Duck Tape?
Jackie C.
Where can I find this? I want to use this for decoration!
Farheen S.
Oh my god!! Where do they sell this hello kitty one?!?!?
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
have yall gotten any free boxes from this app ?
Lucia A.
This is cute where can I find this?