Duck Self-adhesive Tapes Silver 15ft DUCK uploaded by Stacy P.

BY DUCK

Self-adhesive tapes silver 15ft duck see more...

Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
This duck tape was a freaking lifesaver!! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and somehow we didn't have anything to wrap the bouquets in. A friend and I ran to the store at 2am and this was all we could find. It was awesome! You couldn't even tell it was tape. It matched perfectly and stayed in tact the whole time. More people should use duck tape for wedding bouquets. It's really so much easier.
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
I only give this product one star just because of the way it looks but if you plan on actually using this don't wast your money. It don't stick to anything. I tried this tape on several projects and it would fall off within minute of applying this tape. Maybe if you want to use it on paper it might stick but I wouldn't recommend this.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Bling bling! So I'm really into crafts and there is soooo much fun crafty things you can do with this ! I highly recommend! Good price too!
Stacy P.
Tinley Park, IL
Really like this tape for my planner projects! Huge size compared with washi tape and does stick to the paper well.
beautystylemama u.
East York, ON
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these duct tapes for making lovely craft. It comes different colors so i love them for my daughter.