Duck Packaging Tape Roll - 40 yards

by Duck

Gearing up for a big move? Then grab hold of some strong and durable Duck® packaging tape! Duck® packaging tape 40 yards 1.88" wide 1 roll

How much do these cost and do they still sell these and what stores as ridiculous as it might should have never found these anywhere
Start your review of Duck Packaging Tape Roll - 40 yards!
How would you rate this product?
Does its job very well but this will also stick to anything rip paint off walls so be careful
Clearwater, FL
Affordable and always handy to have for packing, shipping, or just to use around the house.
Overland Park, KS
Decorator Expert Level 3
i love there tape i just wish i could find a hello kitty or oakland raiders in my location
San Leandro , CA
Nothing like classic duck tape, its strong and really sticks. Keeps most things in place.
Great product , have used it before and I must say it lived up to all the rage. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
A great product to use for shipping or storing boxes. Looks clean and sticks great.
Decent but definitely not the best quality I prefer scotch or 3M tape a lot more
Walhalla, SC
This tape works great !! It holds good and is clear so you can see through it.
This tape works great !! It holds good and is clear so you can see through it.
Muy bueno para pegar hace su trabajo perfecto, me gusta mucho este producto.
Muy bueno para pegar hace su trabajo perfecto, me gusta mucho este producto.
I have this tape... ok it very powerful like a tape...... but I don't like the noise when open it and you want to put it somewhere