Duck Packaging Tape Roll - 40 yards

by Duck

Gearing up for a big move? Then grab hold of some strong and durable Duck® packaging tape! Duck® packaging tape 40 yards 1.88" wide 1 roll

How much do these cost and do they still sell these and what stores as ridiculous as it might should have never found these anywhere
Start your review of Duck Packaging Tape Roll - 40 yards!
How would you rate this product?
I lived in a dorm for part of my college career. This came in handy when moving back and forth from dorms and home. Still use this today to ship things and for when I move homes. Holds great and is reasonable in price.
Mississippi State, MS
College students: but some and then buy some more! If you haven't started thinking about how you're going to move out, this tape is important! It will hold boxes together and make your move a million times easier.
Bessemer, MI
This is a great brand! I just bought some of this packing tape the other day and bought a version with a cute pattern. All of their other products are on point as well. I recently plastic wrapped all of the windows in my house for the winter and I can already feel a huge difference in temperature.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This product helps organizing and moving easy. The tape is good quality and strong. The only down side is when the tape sticks to the roll and it's hard to see where it got stuck at. Reasonable price!
North Canton, OH
Recently I sold some products on eBay and had to ship them to several states far away. I used Duck packaging tape and all my items arrived safely and securely. I wouldn't trust any other brand to do this for me!
Saint Marys, OH
Super easy to work with and when shipping out products I don't have to worry things will be damaged from the tape not securing the seals. I ended up picking this brand for their price, as it was cheaper than others but the price didn't decrease the quality.
Denton, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
I bought this brand because it was the least expensive option and I wanted to stock up on a budget. It works fine, but is a bit thin and breaks easily. It's fine for the price since you get what you pay for.
Freeburg, PA
This tape is so versatile because of its strong hold. The only "downfall" is that it can be hard to cut pieces off of the roll, but that can easily be fixed by purchasing the roll with the cutting mechanism on it.
Brandon, MS
I really enjoyed my experience with this tape. I needed it for campaign posters and mine wedge the only ones who stuck throughout the whole campaign week on brick, concrete, and glass! Great product.
Cincinnati , OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is the best brand. They offer many colors and can be used for packaging or projects around the house. I matched my wall color and raped around my window air conditioner unit.