Duck EZ Start Carton Sealing Tape/Dispenser, 1.88 x 22.2yds, 1 1/2 Core uploaded by Angel D.

BY DUCK

Packaging boxes can be a frustrating and time-consuming process-so help eliminate as much of the hassle as you can and get the job done quickly. This clear, glossy, carton sealing tape comes in a convenient dispenser and utilizes a Frustration-free adhesive that eliminates splitting and tearing when restarting the roll. The dispenser provides a smooth and quiet application and holds the tape end for you-helping to both speed up the process and provide a quieter work place. Tape meets U.S. postal regulations. Tape Type: Packaging; Adhesive Material: Acrylic; Tape Special Feature: N/A; Width: 1 7/8 in. see more...

Angel D.
Webster, TX
This product is horrible!!!!!! True it doesn’t make noise, but you will need two hands. The product is definitely very disappointing I had bought it before and knew it was disappointing yet I was at the store and I saw it, and I needed it so I bought it but boy what a disappointment!!!!!!! Like I said you will need two hands in order to rip the tape from the dispenser because the little teeth do not work, or some scissors which completely defeats the purpose of doing this very upsetting so if I could give it zero stars I definitely would!!!!!!!
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
This is a good tape that does very little ripping was my fav when moving helped me a ton.