Duck Dynasty uploaded by Ashley W.

BY DUCK DYNASTY

ashlee w.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Everyone seems to think THIS is what people are like in the south. When come to find out this family isn't even real redneck material. (Look up photos) I'm not a redneck, lol, but that alone would have me pissed off at this show. It's not funny, nor interesting. Why was this on television?!
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Duck Dynasty because its a Christian based reality tv show that leaves out all of the drama, the trash, the cursing and the fighting that other reality shows these days have. Even tho they leave this all behind its still a super funny and interesting look into the Robertson brothers lives and their business Duck Commanders.
Val V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
this show is great, however i can't watch more than 5 episodes without getting bored. the show is entertaining and funny but i couldn't watch it all day like i could the shield. the shield is a cop show that ran from 2002-roughly 2009. but when i see this on i'll watch it.
Kathy K.
Citrus Heights
Don't like this show.  I have seen it a few times and it isn't at the least bit interesting.  I don't have a favorite scene.  This family needs to be taken off the air if they haven't pulled the plug yet
Lauren W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hilarious, feel-good, family-values show. Great for all family members to sit and watch together. I only recently started watching within the last 3 years since my husband and I have been together (he has watched religiously since the start) but now I am definitely obsessed! We watch live or DVR all of the new episodes. It's a great change of pace from all of the crime/drama shows we tend to watch.
Melissa K.
Pelham, AL
I love this show for many reasons! I am a huge fan of this family and everything that they stand for. I appreciate that they are willing to put themselves out there with their beliefs and stand firm even against a lot of criticism. Being a Christian in today's world is difficult but it is nice to see another family unwilling to compromise their thoughts and beliefs because the world does not agree. I also think the show is hilarious and the family charming. I hope this show stays around for a long time!
Kira J.
Swanton, OH
My mother use to watch this show all the dang time...i would catch glimpses of it and only a couple of times i actually sat down and watched it...i wasn't sure if i was watching it out of interest or just disbelief that they actually had a reality show and people watched it!! I definitely stopped paying attention to them after their hate speech and refuse to even have the channel on when a add comes on for them..i aint got time for that!
Miranda C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show. It's wholesome and I can watch it all day. It's great to put on after a long day at work or whenever I need a laugh. Their antics may be a bit scripted but their personalities shine through. I also appreciate their openness of their faith. I love what and who this family stands for. ❤️
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
My grandparents watched this show consistently, and I thought it was by far the stupidest thing I ever saw. It's a bunch of unintelligent people who have made tremendous amounts of money doing what they do. I'm also majorly against hunting so this show is a no-go for me.
April W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is such an amazing family oriented hilarious show.I love the funny quotes that they all have to say and all the funny things that they do on the show.I never get sick of watching it ever.I am always excited when it comes back on.This is a definite must watch.
Alisha  .
How much does this show make you smile and laugh?
Jennifer B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
Who is your favorite character on the show? I like Sadie.
Melissa H.
I would love to see these men clean shaven! How many of you really think the beards are attractive?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I've been wanting to watch this but can't seem to find it on Netflix. Are there any other online streaming services that offer it?
Jacklyn J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Is Duck Dynasty completely done with their show?