Duck Cha Cha Cherry Duct Tape 1.88

Duck Cha Cha Cherry Duct Tape 1.88"x20-yd.

BY DUCK #16 in Tape

One of todays most versatile products is also one of the trendiest. The duck tape cha cha cherry, 1.88x20-yd. Is ideal for all of your home improvement chores or quick repairs. It also is a fantastic addition for all of your duct tape crafts. Duct tape crafting is a huge trend and your favorite name in tape, duck tape, comes in a wide variety of colors and patterns to give you exactly what you want for function and fun. see more...

Duck Cha Cha Cherry Duct Tape 1.88
Duck Cha Cha Cherry Duct Tape 1.88"x20-yd.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
I like how this duct tape comes in different designs, they're fun and very effective. Although i just like the plain white white duct tape the best
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
So I'm really into crafts and there is soooo much fun crafty things you can do with this ! I highly recommend! Good price too!
Dria D.
Duck tape is my go to when moving. The last time my family moved we used different colored tape for each room. It made it easy to identify the boxes when it came time to unpack.
Takeisha M.
mesa, AZ
I love making stuff with it like wallets, bags and a hat. I love that they have many colors and designs
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Have you tried this? :)))