BY DUCK

The last thing you want to worry about before you ship or store your boxes is whether the tape you used is strong enough. That won't be an issue with this high-performance tape featuring aggressive acrylic adhesive superior for wide temperature application. The clear, glossy tape is ideal when sealing cartons for shipping and storage-plus it protects the labels. Meets U.S. postal regulations. Global Product Type: Tapes; Tape Type: Packaging; Adhesive Material: Acrylic; Tape Special Feature: N/A. see more...

Kasey H.
This tape is awesome. when I'm moving back and forth to school or I'm packing something to send in the mail, this tape never fails me. sometimes when it gets stuck together with itself it's hard to pull apart..
Elizabeth C.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Some of the better packaging tape. I hate the brown packing tape because I feel like it isn't as strong or as sticky as this. I've used this for every move I've done.
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines
This works great! It doesn't tear when starting at all. Nice big holder is a lot better than using the smaller ones; these are just more comfortable for your hands.
Lucy E.
Great for packing almost anything ,also great for crafts ands sealing. Very handy great quality
Zaibunnisa S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This tape is great for packing when i moved my house i use this tape for my carton boxes its holds great and very sticky and inexpensive.
Cassie K.
Currently using this to tape together the bottom of moving boxes. This is always great to have on hand for packages, and taping up labels where you still need to see barcodes. No complaints - simple product that works.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Great when shipping items! I recommend this also great when packing up old decorations
sami s.
Bethel Park, PA
Duck Carton Sealing Tape is very high quality and durable. It is perfect for packages. It seals boxes so you don't have to worry about the box getting ruined in the mail. Be careful to not get the tape stuck to itself because it is extremely difficult to get apart. Overall great product.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
At home I always have this feeling I use it for everything I love it because it is transparent and goes unassisted
k s.
Brooklyn, NY
Probably the best packing tape I have ever used.I can tell you that this stuff is the best tape I have ever used. It is very sticky, and provides an excellent seal. I am always 100% confident that this will keep my boxes sealed. This tape is also rather thick, and rarely sticks on the roll to the point that you have to pick at it for the next 10 minutes.
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
Duck tape <3 Who else loves it?