BY DUCK

The last thing you want to worry about before you ship or store your boxes is whether the tape you used is strong enough. That won't be an issue with this high-performance tape featuring aggressive acrylic adhesive superior for wide temperature application. The clear, glossy tape is ideal when sealing cartons for shipping and storage-plus it protects the labels. Meets U.S. postal regulations. Global Product Type: Tapes; Tape Type: Packaging; Adhesive Material: Acrylic; Tape Special Feature: N/A. see more...

k s.
Brooklyn, NY
Probably the best packing tape I have ever used.I can tell you that this stuff is the best tape I have ever used. It is very sticky, and provides an excellent seal. I am always 100% confident that this will keep my boxes sealed. This tape is also rather thick, and rarely sticks on the roll to the point that you have to pick at it for the next 10 minutes.
sami s.
Bethel Park, PA
Duck Carton Sealing Tape is very high quality and durable. It is perfect for packages. It seals boxes so you don't have to worry about the box getting ruined in the mail. Be careful to not get the tape stuck to itself because it is extremely difficult to get apart. Overall great product.
Cassie K.
Currently using this to tape together the bottom of moving boxes. This is always great to have on hand for packages, and taping up labels where you still need to see barcodes. No complaints - simple product that works.
Elizabeth C.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Some of the better packaging tape. I hate the brown packing tape because I feel like it isn't as strong or as sticky as this. I've used this for every move I've done.
Pamela  N.
Milford, CT
This particular type of tape is amazing because it has the strength of duct tape and the appearence of clear tape! Perfect for mailing packages securely!
kenia m.
Doral, FL
At home I always have this feeling I use it for everything I love it because it is transparent and goes unassisted
Anais S.
Orlando , FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Buen producto, muy práctico, excelente cinta plástica,su pegamento es bueno y es de un color nude,resistente
Ana P.
It has a very good quality, it makes your works and packages look nice with the transparen't look.
Lucy E.
Great for packing almost anything ,also great for crafts ands sealing. Very handy great quality
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Great when shipping items! I recommend this also great when packing up old decorations
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
Duck tape <3 Who else loves it?