Duck Brand 85 In x 11 In (Size 2) Kraft Bubble Mailers, 2-Pack

Duck Brand 8.5 In. x 11 In. (Size 2) Kraft Bubble Mailers, 2-Pack

Lightweight, yet durable, Duck Brand Kraft Bubble Mailers help keep a variety of small items safe in the mail while being cost-effective. These mailers are lined with bubble cushioning so you can have more padded protection for shipping valuables you dont want to bend or break in the mail. Available in a wide range of sizes, these mailers are perfect for books, crafts and other compact items. Plus, theres no need to use any tape, making it a durable, dependable and affordable way to mail your belongings.Duck Brand Kraft Bubble Mailers - Manila, 2 pk, 8.5 in. x 11 in.:Shipping labels adheres securely to kraft paperSelf-sealing for easy-to-use applicationLined with bubble cushioning inside for padded protectionIncludes 2 Duck Brand #2 kraft bubble mailers, each 8.5 in. x 11 in.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Duck Brand 8.5 In. x 11 In. (Size 2) Kraft Bubble Mailers, 2-Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,689 reviews
Duck Brand 8.5 In. x 11 In. (Size 2) Kraft Bubble Mailers, 2-Pack uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
The Duck bubble mailers are excellent! I use eBay to sell items and I use these mailers often. The envelope is strong and doesn’t tear easily. It can also hold a lot of weight in it too. The price is affordable and I can be assured that the items I send out will get there safely. I do recommend this product!

Looking for your answer?