BY DUCHESS #33 in Donuts

Duchess Chocolate Donuts see more...

Nikki D.
Westland, MI
My kids love these! They're an awesome gas station find. These aren't my favorite but my kids never complain when they get these. They're pretty tasty though. And you can't go wrong with the price. We love to get them during a long car trip as a snack.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I do love these donuts. I'm not really a huge breakfast person but have to be up for my very early job so I need to eat something. These are the something I eat to keep my full till my break. I would recommend them!
Abby S.
Eldorado, OK
They were great love the donut texture and they were pretty cheap from were I got them never tried this brand but first impression was great
Ashley P.
Saint Paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great gas station snack! Chocolate donuts in the morning are great with some milk! Great for the price and small enough to put in purse.
MaKenzie A.
Daphne, AL
These are so good!! They make a good snack to that'll fit right in your purse! And they're small enough for little humans to snack on too!
Danielle B.
Silver Springs, NV
I LOVE THESE! I am addicted to the chocolate ones. plus they are small enough you can put them in your bag o eat them on the go.
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
I love the Dutchess brand of chocolate covered donuts. I mostly eat them as an occasional snack on my cheat days. So delicious!
emily h.
Love these donuts! I used to eat a pack of these like three times a week when I was in high school. Quick, easy breakfast! ;)
Callie C.
Seminole, OK
Doesn't have the waxy flavor most chocolate donuts have! I absolutely love chocolate donuts for breakfast!
Kimberly F.
Yummy and addicting! Taste is right up there with other donut snack brands. Great snack on the run!!!!!