BeautyDUcare

by DUcare

body { font-family: "Source Sans Pro", sans-serif;}h2 { margin-top: 0;}.images img { max-height: 520px; max-width: 380px;}DUcare Kabuki Foundation Brush Makeup Brushes Synthetic Buffing Stippling Professional Liquid Blending Mineral Powder Makeup Tools...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DUcare Kabuki Foundation Brush Makeup Brushes Synthetic Buffing Stippling Professional Liquid Blending Mineral Powder Makeup Tools (Rose Golden and White) 1 Count!
Alexandra B.
Port Richey, FL
DUcare Kabuki Foundation Brush Makeup Brushes Synthetic Buffing Stippling Professional Liquid Blending Mineral Powder Makeup Tools (Rose Golden and White) 1 Count uploaded by Alexandra B.
Purchased at: Amazon
It took me some time to love it and now I only use this brush for my foundation. For the price you can't go wrong. The one thing I would change is the handle size. I'm 6"0 tall and have big hands, but think it's still on a thick handle. I don't think it would do well for small hands. IDK it took me some time to adjust. I love it it's soft and does a great job at buffing out my foundation for a even look.
Kimberly P.
Warner robins, GA
DUcare Kabuki Foundation Brush Makeup Brushes Synthetic Buffing Stippling Professional Liquid Blending Mineral Powder Makeup Tools (Rose Golden and White) 1 Count uploaded by Kimberly P.
I love this brush. Inexpensive and good quality. Works perfectly to give my foundation an airbrushed look!

Looking for your answer?