DUBUQUE Royal Buffet Ham 3 LB CAN uploaded by Maria R.

BY DUBUQUE

U.S. inspected And passed by department of agriculture. see more...

jenny d.
Middletown, OH
Love having ham for Thanksgiving, reminds me of my grandpa who passed away a few years ago. Ham was always his must have.
Heidi P.
Foodie Expert
I can really say i love this ham. My mamaw use to make it every thanksgiving an even for dinner sometimes threw the year. Taste great an so easy to cook. Family favorite. My kids gobble this stuff right up everytime its cooked.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This ham is good . Warm it in the oven. It good to go on a healthy sandwich. Or served. Cold on a salad. This ham is affordable if u are on budget. Its the easy prepare . Have purchased it for a fast meal.
Lucero M.
Foodie Expert
This ham is very good I enjoy making this for Thanksgiving. It's easy to cook and delicious
Areli B.
Spring valley , Ca
Best ham to cook for thanksgiving. Very juicy with a lil bit of pineapples and cherries and some brown sugar. Yuummm
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
Foodie Expert
My fiancé loves making these hams for thanksgiving!! He will add some pineapple to the outside while it cooks. It's always so delicious! Would highly recommend.
Tamara H.
Redding, CA
Easy for when you don't have time to make a whole real ham so it's very easy just to open and cook and brown and eat it
Stephanie C.
My mom always buys this ham and adds jam and pineapple on top to add flavor. Always a Thanksgiving favorite.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Foodie Expert
I've had the pleasure of tasting this royal ham the taste was good not the best a Lil salty its more like spam
Randi W.
Hugo, CO
I dunno how I feel about ham in can. Didn't sound good. Am I wrong?
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
Foodie Expert
Is this even healthy for a human being? Canned ham shouldn't even exist