Dubble Trubble Cucumber Detangler Spray uploaded by Amanda U.Dubble Trubble Cucumber Detangler Spray uploaded by Ashley W.

BY DUBBLE TRUBBLE

Cool cucumber detangling conditioner is unique as it is for both wet or dry hair. Cool cucumber leaves the hair fresh, silky, shiny and tangle free. celebrity hair colorist and organic beauty pioneer, daniel galvin jr, has launched an award winning range of organic, eco-friendly 2 in 1 shampoo & body wash for children that benefit the prince of wales foundation, and organization dedicated to bettering the lives of children in the united states through an array of initiatives. This "best of british" line has teamed up with target exclusively. dubble trubble organic kids line has won "best of kids" products in. see more...

• My daughter and I have curly hair. I'm curious how this p...2 Answers
  • What different types of hair types can this product be us...2 Answers
  • Does it work well with curly hair?2 Answers
Amy B.
I brought this to use on my hair. Since having a baby my hair is getting super knotted. I have been using this for a week now. My hair has become so much easier to brush. I’m so happy I picked this up at target.
Sam C.
My son had curly hair and he loves it when I spray it on his head. It has a sweet cucumber smell that lasts for days. Keeps his hair detangled and works as a great conditioner. Definitely recommend it for short curly hair.
Amanda U.
Houston , Tx
This spray has made my life so much easier. my daughter looks foward to using it and believes it is 'magic' the makes her tangles disappear. the smell reminds me of bath and body works. kind of pricey but is worth it in my opinion.
also doesn't leave her hair with any build up which was a concern of mine with this type of product.
Ami D.
I got this detangler spray at Target this morning. The organic ingredients played the role of buying. This helped so much with brushing my son's hair! It usually takes an hour to comb it all out of his curly hair but only 20 minutes this time! Smells great too and isn't sticky!
Noel W.
Cross Lanes , WV
My hair was getting to the point where it was impossible for me to brush it after showering, but I found this detangling spray & I love it! I spray my hair right when I get out of the shower, let it towel dry for just a little while, then brush it out.
Brittany D.
Philippi, WV
My hair is so incredibly tangly all the time but since I started putting this in my hair after a shower the brush no longer gets caught and rips my hair out not to mention my hair feels smooth all day I don't have to keep brushing it.
Carolyna G.
Lightweight formula smells amazing as lives up to the job it says it does I have wavy/curly hair which gets tangles easy... so this product is amazing for my hair.
aldo w.
I use this for my children it help a lot almost no drama when brushing their hair. It smells really good as well you can use it even on dry hair.
What different types of hair types can this product be used for ? Fine, thick, curly, ect?
Amanda B.
Mariposa, CA
My daughter and I have curly hair. I'm curious how this product reacts with curls?
Darleisha S.
Does it work well with curly hair?
Autumn L.
Does anyone who is mixed know if this works on course curly hair?