Dubble Bubble Twist Bubble Gum

by Dubble Bubble

Dubble Bubble Twist

The iconic “chunk-shaped” gum, America’s #1-selling twist-wrap gum is individually wrapped and available in a variety of tasty flavors: Original (the classic, perfectly-pink twist), Pink-Lemonade, Blue-Razz, Apple, Sour Cherry, Grape, and Watermelon.

King-Sized Twist

Same great taste and chew as the original pink DB twist, in a jumbo-sized chunk.

Dubble Bubble History:

Created in 1928 by Fleer Candy Company accountant Walter Diemer (he claims he stumbled upon the recipe by accident), the gum featured comic strip featuring brothers Dub and Bub (replaced in 1950 by Pud). It grew in popularity, and was even distributed as part of military rations during World War II. It also was part of the first-ever gum five-pack (1957).

Dubble Bubble joined the Tootsie family in 2003, adding its standing as the world’s favorite bubble gum brand to the world’s favorite candy lineup .

Ingredients: Sugar, Dextrose, Corn Syrup, Gum Base, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Color (FD&C Red 3), Corn Starch, BHT (to maintain freshness).

Soy may be present.

(Piece size may vary by container)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dubble Bubble Twist Bubble Gum!
How would you rate this product?
Sophie F.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best bubble gum there ever was! So reasonably priced and the best flavor! Loved it since I was a child and still do! Great for daily chewing or party favors and more! Would highly recommend and buy again.
Tess S.
Jackson, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I mean this is the best gum for about 3 minutes. It is my guilty pleasure I do love eating these every now and then.
Carrie W.
Southaven, MS
Dubble Bubble Twist Bubble Gum uploaded by Carrie W.
Dubble Bubble Twist Bubble Gum uploaded by Carrie W.
Love the Watermelon Flavor. Love the Original Flavor. Not so much the apple or grape. The pricing is great for this product 300+ pieces of gum (from Office Depot) at work I purchase this at least once a month. The only issue I have with the gum is it loses flavor SO SO quick :( so I feel I need to pop in another piece frequently.

Looking for your answer?