BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #86 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Cassandra O.
Henderson, KY
My favorite gum growing up. I still love the smell of it. Good taste too. However, it hardens very quickly.
Rachel H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My kids and husband love these. They always ask for them when we are at a store and they see them. They get these at least once a week. They are very affordable as we buy them from Dollar Tree or the 99 cents only store. They all like the sour flavor of them and tell everyone about them.
Edna H.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased a giant bucket from Sam's club bAck in November and half of if it is gone. Hit at my granddaughter party and great to sit out in the candy jar. Love them.
Emily  C.
Cleveland , Ohio
I love the flavor of this bubble gum. It has always been my favor since I was a child... they're really cheap also
Ashley L.
I loved this gum as a kid I would eat 3 pieces at a time.. cheap and good for parties it just doesn't last long
Amanda L.
This gum is a classic! The only problem is the flavor doesn't last more than about 40 seconds....
Janet U.
Anchorage, AK
I've been chewing on this stuff since I was a kid. You'd think that 15+ years from then it would've changed, but no. The milisecond of flavor you get before it starts to feel like you're chewing on a pink eraser isn't worth it. Still, it reminds me of my childhood. Double Bubble was my first taste of chewing gum.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love dubble bubble over any bubble gum. I got this for nurses week because my coworker know I love gum. The flavor is so delicious. It is very affordable at any local store. I recommend you to try this brand of gum if you are looking for a good gum.
Tara W.
Williamsburg
I’ve tried this gum plenty of time while growing up and it just gets even worse. It’s super hard, and It loses it taste after just a few minutes. I chew it only when it’s all I have. Honestly I don’t like it but it is worth trying. Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum
kellen i.
something better than leaving our children happy is with a chewing gum after all what child does not love chewing gum neh delicious strawberry flavor
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?