BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #33 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Aura C.
Flushing, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Recordando mi infancia!! Cuando era pequeña comía esta goma de mascar cada día y recuerdo que eran las mejores en aquel entonces. Hace dos meses compré con mi hermana que estaba de visita y lo disfrutamos mucho pero no se siente igual que antes,ahora se le va el sabor mas rapido que antes pero sigue siendo buena.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love dubble bubble over any bubble gum. I got this for nurses week because my coworker know I love gum. The flavor is so delicious. It is very affordable at any local store. I recommend you to try this brand of gum if you are looking for a good gum.
Meagan M.
Chatsworth
This gum is a classic and my son loves to chew it at baseball practice, we always stop at the circle k to get a couple of pieces for him and his team, it has a great chew
kellen i.
something better than leaving our children happy is with a chewing gum after all what child does not love chewing gum neh delicious strawberry flavor
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was my child hood favorite gum and still will always be my favorite! 90’s kids all the way!
Chelsea C.
Apopka , FL
I LOVE THIS GUM! It has an amazing flavor. It lasts for a very long time. It is very affordable. I eat it periodically throughout the week. I think it beats competitors as far as flavor. Repurchase worthy for sure.
Braden A.
Dallas, TX
It taste good and it is really good but some times I hate it cause it slips down my throat
It is so good I eat it after dinner and after lunch and it is really good I eat it every now and then when I buy it there of the alternatives are not so good it's affordable it cost very little I would recommend to lots of people
Elena L.
Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum is delicious! I love the packaging so much , the colors are inviting , the little cartoon is adorable! It's affordable gum and a childhood favorite ! Will never get tired of it.
Ashley W.
I freaking love these! I know it probably because they are pure sugar but I loved these as a child and I love them now. The blues ones were always my favorite and anytime I saw them in the little coin machines I always spend like 2 dollars for about 2 handfuls. I love these still to this day and would recommend.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?