BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Hannah C.
Memphis, IN
The gumballs are actually quite small, lose flavor quickly, and get hard in a matter of minutes - basically everything you do not want when it comes to gum. Good for novelty gum ball machines and those who only want a few minutes worth of chewing; otherwise, this is definitely a pass.
Allisa A.
This gum right here is a childhood favorite of mine! I think this gum is awesome, it's a classic in my book. Just seeing it takes me back! I don't chew it as often as I would like. I would say its very affordable when you can find it
Tosha M.
Good flavor at first but it only lasts about 2 minutes if that an also its hard to chew everyone Ive ever ate are hard like they have been setting for awhile I don't buy these unless its my only option
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga
This gum has always been around. Even if it doesn't last as long as all the other gums in flavor, I hardly ever turn down a piece of dubble bubble! Wanna see who can blow the biggest bubble?! This is for sure your go to gum!
Janet U.
Anchorage, AK
I've been chewing on this stuff since I was a kid. You'd think that 15+ years from then it would've changed, but no. The milisecond of flavor you get before it starts to feel like you're chewing on a pink eraser isn't worth it. Still, it reminds me of my childhood. Double Bubble was my first taste of chewing gum.
MANDY H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
These little Bonz are delicious. I have been eating these for many years but now they are very hard to find in my area. They are not to sweet, and they are not sour either. If you start eating them it will be hard to stop.
daijah p.
This gum is great but its losses it flavor. my mom buys this brand of gum. i just don't like the after gum you know like when it losses its flavor. it get all hard to what is up with that but over all the the taste is good.
Jennifer H.
Beaver Dam, WI
This is the standard for cheap gum, sometimes you just want that cheap gum flavor and this is what I think of. Reminds me of Halloween candy like the last of you stash and it's all hard but your still going to eat it.
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
These gumballs are coated in a sweet candy shell. After the initial taste of sugar passes, which hapoens quickly. You are left with a hard wad of flavorless good. It doesn't taste good or chew well. Novelty gum, at best.
Sarah J.
doylestown, OH
I owe my jaw strength to these bad boys. These were picked over every year when trick or treating was completed, but I ended up chewing through them anyway. The flavor is strong, but fades quickly. Horrible for your teeth, but a great nostalgia candy for my generation. Also great for small town festivals and parades :)
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?