BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Sandra Z.
Denver, PA
A childhood classic. Can't beat the original bubblegum flavor and oh the bubble's you can blow! The flavor doesn't last very long and the gum tends to get tough after a bit but you still need to try it!
Jasmine D.
I like this gum.. and then I don't. It has a nice flavor but it goes away within like 5 minutes. But if you want big bubbles then this is the gum for you.. for a while then it looses flavor and gets hard.
Billiejo S.
Penn Yan , NY
My son has adhd and chews on his shirt collar,i started letting him have a peice of dubble bubble anytime he wants to chew. Now his shirts aren't all chewed up. Lol he loves the taste and how long it lasts.
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, FL
We keep this in our house only cause it's cheap and taste good. However, the flavor doesn't last and the gum will get hard after a while. It's good for my boys that will go through gum really fast because it's affordable and taste good.
Angie C.
Clarksville, TN
Had one of the gumball machines as a kid and I always loved refilling it with these. But I do have to say the flavor doesn't last long at all.. If the flavor lasted longer I would of given it 4 stars.
Catherine M.
Chattanooga, TN
Very sugary gum, but oh so delicious and brings back memories of my childhood going to the bank with my dad and putting all my change into my savings account. This gum still gets to me everyday and it's still very popular. Recommend :)
Deborah R.
I so love these!! I haven't had them in a while, but I remember buying a handful when I was younger. They are a bit hard to bite the first time, but once you do, its very chewy and the flavor is great.
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
DOUBLE BUBBLE! yes one of my favorite gums. Well to start off with. The only down side to the gum is that the flavor does not last very long. But thats when you pop in another one and continue on!
Amber B.
Hamilton, OH
I don't think I have ever found anyone who doesn't like this bubblegum. I used to play softball and we bought these bucket-sized. Definitely amazing and great. The taste doesn't last long, but that's why you just pop another one in!
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Must buy soft! Please check the bag before you,buy. if it is hard, you can microwave to help soften gum. Perfect for baseball games and big bubbles. Tends to lose flavor, but you get about a million in a bag, so easy to replace :)
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?