BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #33 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

ruth j.
Fayetteville, GA
I love double bubble gum. It takes about 5 chews to get soft then gets hard again buy chew number 10 but this gum takes me back to my childhood. It smells good and makes great bubbles.
daijah p.
This gum is great but its losses it flavor. my mom buys this brand of gum. i just don't like the after gum you know like when it losses its flavor. it get all hard to what is up with that but over all the the taste is good.
Cristel G.
Tigard, OR
Really great gum. it tastes amazing until the flavor goes away and then it just tastes like rubber. it's hard to chew right away at first and yes I will still chew it. if giving to me in a party but won't buy it.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
I grew up with this candy. it was super fun trying to blow the biggest bubble. we would stuff like four in our mouth and battle it out. the only thing i didn't like was how the gum lost its flavor super quick. i still buy this today for my daughter.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
These have got to be the most nasty, hard to chew gums ever. I remember always having the at the house growing up; my grandma would always give them to me. I had no choice but to chew on them.
Danielle C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
When you first put the gum in your mouth you taste the bubble gum flavor, but after a couple of minutes it goes away tastes really weird. but it is good gum for blowing bubbles. (if you put a lot in your mouth)
Billiejo S.
Penn Yan , NY
My son has adhd and chews on his shirt collar,i started letting him have a peice of dubble bubble anytime he wants to chew. Now his shirts aren't all chewed up. Lol he loves the taste and how long it lasts.
Jasmine D.
I like this gum.. and then I don't. It has a nice flavor but it goes away within like 5 minutes. But if you want big bubbles then this is the gum for you.. for a while then it looses flavor and gets hard.
Sandra Z.
Denver, PA
A childhood classic. Can't beat the original bubblegum flavor and oh the bubble's you can blow! The flavor doesn't last very long and the gum tends to get tough after a bit but you still need to try it!
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, FL
We keep this in our house only cause it's cheap and taste good. However, the flavor doesn't last and the gum will get hard after a while. It's good for my boys that will go through gum really fast because it's affordable and taste good.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?