BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #36 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Fred Ethel M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a great bubble gum. Not great for long lasting flavor but is good for blowing bubbles and just chewing in general. I use it a lot to relieve nervous energy. It is a tough bubble gum though. Will make your jaw sore after chewing a while.
Madison V.
3 stars because while the flavor is amazing, it does not last near long enough! I wish it was a little more long lasting, but while there is flavor it is good flavor! Perfect for kids who aren't going to chew for more than a few minutes.
Beka S.
This gum is usually very hard to chew when you first bite into it. The initial flavor is good, but lasts only minutes. It is affordable. I would much rather buy a smaller package of softer, more flavorful gum. I buy this gum when I cannot find a better alternative.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
These babies are amazing! My children especially love these. It's just like the regular Crybabies in how it starts off with a sour taste and finishes sweet. Remind me off warheads back when I was younger without being so potent.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The smell and taste of Double Bubble brings me back to my childhood. This was always my favorite. I have't had it in a while but my kidsa sure do enjoy just like I did.
michelle p.
Depending on how long the item has been sitting on the shelf, the gum can REALLY hard and hurt your teeth once you 1st try to eat it, after you chew it for a few minutes it gets softer, the flavor doesn't last very long either.
Lesia W.
These are the best of the bubble gum products. They are initially hard when you put them into your mouth and soften as you chew very quickly. They are a little less sweet than other bubble gums brands and have a delightful old fashioned bubble gum taste!!
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
These gumballs are coated in a sweet candy shell. After the initial taste of sugar passes, which hapoens quickly. You are left with a hard wad of flavorless good. It doesn't taste good or chew well. Novelty gum, at best.
ruth j.
Fayetteville, GA
I love double bubble gum. It takes about 5 chews to get soft then gets hard again buy chew number 10 but this gum takes me back to my childhood. It smells good and makes great bubbles.
daijah p.
This gum is great but its losses it flavor. my mom buys this brand of gum. i just don't like the after gum you know like when it losses its flavor. it get all hard to what is up with that but over all the the taste is good.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?