BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Holly C.
Circleville, OH
How could you not know what these are. They are the first ever gum kids will get. I used to eat them whenever I could. They are very affordable and addicting like once the flavor is gone you want another piece. I would definitely buy these everyone has had them.
Elysha S.
Everyone has grown up with these bubble gum candy balls. Yeah they don't last too long, but can you remember how exciting it was after shopping with your mom/dad knowing if you were good you'd get that quarter for the gum ball? Now they sell them in bulk and what a hit they are at parties! Young and old love them!
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
I loveeee the taste of these guns, but what I hate the most is that they last about three mintues then all the flavor is done, and your stuck with this huge gum that ends up being a workout for your mouth, because it hardens up so fast! I wish they would upgrade this gum with the same great taste and texture!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Good for the first couple chews, but then it loses its flavor fast. Great for blowing bubbles. I don't think I have ever bought these; I have only received them during things like parades or Halloween. Generally a cheap purchase for a large group of people.
Danielle G.
Brooklyn, NY
These are a familiar candy staple from my childhood. It is sweet and is very chewy once you get into it, but it tastes very artificial and bland. I'm not sure if it's because my taste has changed since I was young, but I'm not a fan of these anymore. If I was to buy them again it would be more for nostagia.
Amber B.
Hamilton, OH
I don't think I have ever found anyone who doesn't like this bubblegum. I used to play softball and we bought these bucket-sized. Definitely amazing and great. The taste doesn't last long, but that's why you just pop another one in!
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Must buy soft! Please check the bag before you,buy. if it is hard, you can microwave to help soften gum. Perfect for baseball games and big bubbles. Tends to lose flavor, but you get about a million in a bag, so easy to replace :)
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
These babies are amazing! My children especially love these. It's just like the regular Crybabies in how it starts off with a sour taste and finishes sweet. Remind me off warheads back when I was younger without being so potent.
Shannon S.
Nashville, TN
Nothing hits you harder in the childhood as a bucket of Double Bubble. As an adult, I realize just how hard to chew it is and how quickly the flavor fades. But as a child, many contests were held to see who could fit the most Double Bubble in their mouths. I give four stars for nostalgia.
Hannah C.
Memphis, IN
The gumballs are actually quite small, lose flavor quickly, and get hard in a matter of minutes - basically everything you do not want when it comes to gum. Good for novelty gum ball machines and those who only want a few minutes worth of chewing; otherwise, this is definitely a pass.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?