BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The smell and taste of Double Bubble brings me back to my childhood. This was always my favorite. I have't had it in a while but my kidsa sure do enjoy just like I did.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
These babies are amazing! My children especially love these. It's just like the regular Crybabies in how it starts off with a sour taste and finishes sweet. Remind me off warheads back when I was younger without being so potent.
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
These gumballs are coated in a sweet candy shell. After the initial taste of sugar passes, which hapoens quickly. You are left with a hard wad of flavorless good. It doesn't taste good or chew well. Novelty gum, at best.
Lesia W.
These are the best of the bubble gum products. They are initially hard when you put them into your mouth and soften as you chew very quickly. They are a little less sweet than other bubble gums brands and have a delightful old fashioned bubble gum taste!!
ruth j.
Fayetteville, GA
I love double bubble gum. It takes about 5 chews to get soft then gets hard again buy chew number 10 but this gum takes me back to my childhood. It smells good and makes great bubbles.
daijah p.
This gum is great but its losses it flavor. my mom buys this brand of gum. i just don't like the after gum you know like when it losses its flavor. it get all hard to what is up with that but over all the the taste is good.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
I grew up with this candy. it was super fun trying to blow the biggest bubble. we would stuff like four in our mouth and battle it out. the only thing i didn't like was how the gum lost its flavor super quick. i still buy this today for my daughter.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
These have got to be the most nasty, hard to chew gums ever. I remember always having the at the house growing up; my grandma would always give them to me. I had no choice but to chew on them.
Cristel G.
Tigard, OR
Really great gum. it tastes amazing until the flavor goes away and then it just tastes like rubber. it's hard to chew right away at first and yes I will still chew it. if giving to me in a party but won't buy it.
Danielle C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
When you first put the gum in your mouth you taste the bubble gum flavor, but after a couple of minutes it goes away tastes really weird. but it is good gum for blowing bubbles. (if you put a lot in your mouth)
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?