BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Brittany K.
Billings , MT
Always been the classic bubble gum. I still buy this stuff and has always been great for making the perfect bubble. It has good flavor but doesn't last long. Still love it though. You can pretty much find this anywhere.
Calla G.
Benson, NC
An "old school" classic! The stereotypically sweet bubble gum flavor is exactly what you expect from a product like this. The flavor only lasting for about 5 minutes is also what you tend to expect... But to me, that just means it's time to eat another piece!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This gum is definitely old school. Something great to get a little bit of a kick or rush of sugar when you need it. The only downside to this gum is that after a while it gets hard and the flavor goes away. Fun to chew and blow huge bubbles with. I love it!
Jennifer H.
Beaver Dam, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the standard for cheap gum, sometimes you just want that cheap gum flavor and this is what I think of. Reminds me of Halloween candy like the last of you stash and it's all hard but your still going to eat it.
Chelsea C.
Apopka , FL
I LOVE THIS GUM! It has an amazing flavor. It lasts for a very long time. It is very affordable. I eat it periodically throughout the week. I think it beats competitors as far as flavor. Repurchase worthy for sure.
Amanda M.
Great for blowing bubbles. Initially it is a little hard to chew when you first put it in your mouth but it softens up after a few chews. As others have said it does lose its flavor quickly but this is one of my favorites out of the Halloween candy.
Chelan H.
We used to get these when we did something good in dance class when I was little and I still love them! They were such good motivation for us to try hard in class and they would still work. Even though the flavor doesn't last long, they are worth it!
Sarah J.
wadsworth, ohio
I owe my jaw strength to these bad boys. These were picked over every year when trick or treating was completed, but I ended up chewing through them anyway. The flavor is strong, but fades quickly. Horrible for your teeth, but a great nostalgia candy for my generation. Also great for small town festivals and parades :)
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
I kind of hate this gum. The gym is extremely hard and you feel like you are either trying to lose a tooth or a crown! The flavor of the gym is like a traditional bubble gum, but is pretty short lived. On the bright side it does blow a great bubble!
Carol D.
Post Falls, ID
I love this gum. As kids we would chew on it all the time I am happy to see that some things never change. The gum still has the same flavor and it still last a very long time. It has just the right sweetness.........lets blow big bubbles.....lol
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?

Kohl's