BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Chelan H.
We used to get these when we did something good in dance class when I was little and I still love them! They were such good motivation for us to try hard in class and they would still work. Even though the flavor doesn't last long, they are worth it!
Amanda M.
Great for blowing bubbles. Initially it is a little hard to chew when you first put it in your mouth but it softens up after a few chews. As others have said it does lose its flavor quickly but this is one of my favorites out of the Halloween candy.
Stacey P.
Saugus, MA
My office bought this 340 count bin of Dubble Bubble and we have bets of how long it'll last us. Considering the flavor disappears within 5 minutes (major bummer) I think we'll get through it in 2-3 weeks.
Carol D.
Post Falls, ID
I love this gum. As kids we would chew on it all the time I am happy to see that some things never change. The gum still has the same flavor and it still last a very long time. It has just the right sweetness.........lets blow big bubbles.....lol
Madison H.
3 stars because while the flavor is amazing, it does not last near long enough! I wish it was a little more long lasting, but while there is flavor it is good flavor! Perfect for kids who aren't going to chew for more than a few minutes.
Samantha B.
Martville, NY
Double bubble is the best bubble blowing gum around! I love the flavor. I do wish it would hold the flavor longer but who says you can't just go get another piece ;) love it!
Fred Ethel M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a great bubble gum. Not great for long lasting flavor but is good for blowing bubbles and just chewing in general. I use it a lot to relieve nervous energy. It is a tough bubble gum though. Will make your jaw sore after chewing a while.
Angelina S.
Portsmouth, VA
I always get so excited when I have these. They start out with a great flavor but after chewing for a while starts sticking to my teeth and the flavor turns to a slightly inky taste. Reminds me of summer though so I'm always happy to chew it.
Beka S.
This gum is usually very hard to chew when you first bite into it. The initial flavor is good, but lasts only minutes. It is affordable. I would much rather buy a smaller package of softer, more flavorful gum. I buy this gum when I cannot find a better alternative.
michelle p.
Depending on how long the item has been sitting on the shelf, the gum can REALLY hard and hurt your teeth once you 1st try to eat it, after you chew it for a few minutes it gets softer, the flavor doesn't last very long either.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?