BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
This gum is definitely old school. Something great to get a little bit of a kick or rush of sugar when you need it. The only downside to this gum is that after a while it gets hard and the flavor goes away. Fun to chew and blow huge bubbles with. I love it!
stephanie d.
This brings me back memories, i would call this gum the five min gum. When you first start chewing the gum is really sweet. Than the gum starts getting harder and harder, next thing you know your jaw is hurting and the gum is tasteless. its a classic cheap gum even if its bad i would still buy it.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
I grew up with this candy. it was super fun trying to blow the biggest bubble. we would stuff like four in our mouth and battle it out. the only thing i didn't like was how the gum lost its flavor super quick. i still buy this today for my daughter.
Amanda M.
Great for blowing bubbles. Initially it is a little hard to chew when you first put it in your mouth but it softens up after a few chews. As others have said it does lose its flavor quickly but this is one of my favorites out of the Halloween candy.
Rebekah D.
I gave this a three because all of the childhood memories associated with this. But in reality it's a strong 1. This gum literally and I mean literally lasts for seconds. The price is super cheap so I guess you get what you paid for. But great for kids since they don't care.
Fred Ethel M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is a great bubble gum. Not great for long lasting flavor but is good for blowing bubbles and just chewing in general. I use it a lot to relieve nervous energy. It is a tough bubble gum though. Will make your jaw sore after chewing a while.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
I know people hate the fact that this gum doesn't last very long but honestly the taste is so good that I don't even mind. That's a non factor for me because the flavor is so sweet and delicious, it makes your mouth water even more and the bubble pay off is awesome. I usually get the big bucket of it.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
I love double bubble gum, but have to agree it would be nice if each color came in a different flavor. I think when it was first introduced (when I was a kid 30 something years ago), it wasn't a big deal to kids. The color of the gum was enough. Today's kids expect more and companies have to change with the new generation of kids. It's time for FLAVORED GUM!
jamie w.
La Follette, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
The gum was in a nice red, white and blue bucket that contained 380 pieces, not just 360. A good value, and the flavor is just as you remember it from when you were a kid. Very highly recommended for us grown up bubble gum lovers.
Simardeep S.
These bring back so many memories of halloween as a child! I would only get this bubble gum from trick-or-treating but they were always one of my favorites. While the flavor doesn't last very long, the taste is very classic bubble gum.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?