BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Yoonji J.
Rancho Mirage, CA
A classic but one of the worst bubble gums ever! This is another candy on the list of candies that people try to avoid or get rid of during Halloween time. While the flavor and texture starts off strong, about 2 minutes into chewing it, the flavor is gone and the gum will get so hard and starts to hurt your jaw. Would not spend money on.
Chelsea C.
Apopka , FL
I LOVE THIS GUM! It has an amazing flavor. It lasts for a very long time. It is very affordable. I eat it periodically throughout the week. I think it beats competitors as far as flavor. Repurchase worthy for sure.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
I love the flavor of Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum, but it quickly loses it's flavor and becomes hard and rubbery as I chew it. The nostalgia factor makes me continue to chew it. :)
Felicia F.
I used to chew this gum like crazy when I was a kid, of course not so much anymore though. I might have a piece when my kids get it but it's definitely not a good choice in terms of long lasting flavor. But when the flavor is there, it tastes good. It's usually super cheap and the kids enjoy it.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum. this is every child's favorite bubble gum. they have been around forever. from piñata stuffing to Christmas stocking filler, easter basket favorite or just to hand out a Halloween. there always seems to be a reason to have double bubble around.
Megan W.
Peoria, AZ
This is my favorite snack for when I am reading or working on the computer. I keep a big stack next to me to change out pieces when the flavor is gone, which happens usually after only a minute. That's the only downside to this gum. Otherwise, #delicious, #chewy, and #sweet!
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
Unlike most people, I actually enjoy the fact that it gets harder the more you chew it. I have an excessive problem where either I chew on things or my nails so this works great for that. Unfortunately, the flavors are VERY sweet and you can almost feel your teeth rotting as you're chewing. The watermelon flavor is probably my favorite, but the original flavor just tastes like pure sugar. As you get older you really dislike the gum more and more though. Children probably wouldn't even notice a huge difference between other gums! Still chewable though!
Sherice H.
Forestville
I grew up on Dubble Bubble. It was a must have when you went to the ice cream truck or just the local corner store. It had this wonderful flavor and softness to the gum when you first start chewing until the end but now it gets so hard after chewing your jaw hurts.
Cristina T.
I love♥♥ this brand and this type of gum! It reminds me of my childhood, and you can also blow very big bubbles. The flavor lasts a long time and tastes amazing.The original classic gum when craving something sweet. The only downfall is it does not last that long.
Calla G.
Benson, NC
An "old school" classic! The stereotypically sweet bubble gum flavor is exactly what you expect from a product like this. The flavor only lasting for about 5 minutes is also what you tend to expect... But to me, that just means it's time to eat another piece!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?