BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Hannah C.
Hopkinsville, KY
The gumballs are actually quite small, lose flavor quickly, and get hard in a matter of minutes - basically everything you do not want when it comes to gum. Good for novelty gum ball machines and those who only want a few minutes worth of chewing; otherwise, this is definitely a pass.
Yoonji J.
Rancho Mirage, CA
A classic but one of the worst bubble gums ever! This is another candy on the list of candies that people try to avoid or get rid of during Halloween time. While the flavor and texture starts off strong, about 2 minutes into chewing it, the flavor is gone and the gum will get so hard and starts to hurt your jaw. Would not spend money on.
Allisa A.
This gum right here is a childhood favorite of mine! I think this gum is awesome, it's a classic in my book. Just seeing it takes me back! I don't chew it as often as I would like. I would say its very affordable when you can find it
Tosha M.
Good flavor at first but it only lasts about 2 minutes if that an also its hard to chew everyone Ive ever ate are hard like they have been setting for awhile I don't buy these unless its my only option
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum. this is every child's favorite bubble gum. they have been around forever. from piñata stuffing to Christmas stocking filler, easter basket favorite or just to hand out a Halloween. there always seems to be a reason to have double bubble around.
Caitlyn C.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Honestly I do I love this gum been eating it since I was a kid but the only thing I don't like about it is the first couple of chews it's so hard and the flavor fades away super fast I wish it last longer but I still eat them cause the little flavor is so good till it goes away
MANDY H.
Jacksonville
These little Bonz are delicious. I have been eating these for many years but now they are very hard to find in my area. They are not to sweet, and they are not sour either. If you start eating them it will be hard to stop.
Janet U.
Anchorage, AK
I've been chewing on this stuff since I was a kid. You'd think that 15+ years from then it would've changed, but no. The milisecond of flavor you get before it starts to feel like you're chewing on a pink eraser isn't worth it. Still, it reminds me of my childhood. Double Bubble was my first taste of chewing gum.
Sherice H.
Forestville
I grew up on Dubble Bubble. It was a must have when you went to the ice cream truck or just the local corner store. It had this wonderful flavor and softness to the gum when you first start chewing until the end but now it gets so hard after chewing your jaw hurts.
Shannon L.
Paragould, AR
I've been chewing this stuff since I was just a young kid! It's the classic bubble gum! My main gripe is that the flavor is there for all of 30 seconds and then it's like chewing on a piece of soft rubber (I'd imagine).
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?