BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

MANDY H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
These little Bonz are delicious. I have been eating these for many years but now they are very hard to find in my area. They are not to sweet, and they are not sour either. If you start eating them it will be hard to stop.
Sherice H.
Forestville
I grew up on Dubble Bubble. It was a must have when you went to the ice cream truck or just the local corner store. It had this wonderful flavor and softness to the gum when you first start chewing until the end but now it gets so hard after chewing your jaw hurts.
Janet U.
Anchorage, AK
I've been chewing on this stuff since I was a kid. You'd think that 15+ years from then it would've changed, but no. The milisecond of flavor you get before it starts to feel like you're chewing on a pink eraser isn't worth it. Still, it reminds me of my childhood. Double Bubble was my first taste of chewing gum.
Shannon L.
Paragould , AR
I've been chewing this stuff since I was just a young kid! It's the classic bubble gum! My main gripe is that the flavor is there for all of 30 seconds and then it's like chewing on a piece of soft rubber (I'd imagine).
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
Always been the classic bubble gum. I still buy this stuff and has always been great for making the perfect bubble. It has good flavor but doesn't last long. Still love it though. You can pretty much find this anywhere.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This gum is definitely old school. Something great to get a little bit of a kick or rush of sugar when you need it. The only downside to this gum is that after a while it gets hard and the flavor goes away. Fun to chew and blow huge bubbles with. I love it!
Calla G.
Benson, NC
An "old school" classic! The stereotypically sweet bubble gum flavor is exactly what you expect from a product like this. The flavor only lasting for about 5 minutes is also what you tend to expect... But to me, that just means it's time to eat another piece!
Jennifer H.
Beaver Dam, WI
This is the standard for cheap gum, sometimes you just want that cheap gum flavor and this is what I think of. Reminds me of Halloween candy like the last of you stash and it's all hard but your still going to eat it.
Chelan H.
We used to get these when we did something good in dance class when I was little and I still love them! They were such good motivation for us to try hard in class and they would still work. Even though the flavor doesn't last long, they are worth it!
Sarah J.
doylestown, OH
I owe my jaw strength to these bad boys. These were picked over every year when trick or treating was completed, but I ended up chewing through them anyway. The flavor is strong, but fades quickly. Horrible for your teeth, but a great nostalgia candy for my generation. Also great for small town festivals and parades :)
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?