BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Katelyn M.
Plainfield, ON
My favorite chewing gum. Reminds me of my childhood. Love the flavor. Just wish it lasted longer.
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Love this gum! Only down fall about it is that the flavor doesn't last long!
Mavis S.
Crappy gum. Gets hard real fast. Cheapest gum ever is sweet too. Gets hard to chew real fast
Louise M.
Calgary, AB Canada
Family Favorite since I was a kid! Still has a great taste & chew. Great Bubbles every time!
Teresa C.
Mossley, ON
My 4 year old loves this gum! It is hard to find but when we do find it we buy a few bags!
Kathryn S.
My kids love this, but I find it gets stuck to my teeth and looses flavor very quickly!
Amy Y.
Shoal lake , Manitoba
This gum is ok, but I find it loses is flavor and becomes hard to chew very quickly
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
These are sour and very tasty! They are rather unhealthy, however, so they should only be enjoyed in moderation.
Nancy R.
these sweets here the taste more in dulceerias by weight not sell my paies for bags here they are a little expensive benden by kilos or pounds so do not give me the pleasure to always try but you are rich for boys and for me.
TJ H.
I almost want to give this 5 stars just for nostalgia, but no. The taste is great for about three seconds, and then it disappears, and the gun hardens. Gross.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?