Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Janelle N.
Grand manan, NB
Im not a gum lover...but it brings back memories of when I was a kod. Flavor doesn't last long thouh
Maddie G.
These used to be one of my favorite candy's from the machines, you never see them around anymore
Katelyn M.
Plainfield, ON
My favorite chewing gum. Reminds me of my childhood. Love the flavor. Just wish it lasted longer.
Kim L.
edmonton , AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The flavor lasts for a reasonable amount of time and is one of my favorites for that reason.
Mavis S.
Crappy gum. Gets hard real fast. Cheapest gum ever is sweet too. Gets hard to chew real fast
Louise M.
Calgary, AB Canada
Family Favorite since I was a kid! Still has a great taste & chew. Great Bubbles every time!
Teresa C.
Mossley, ON
My 4 year old loves this gum! It is hard to find but when we do find it we buy a few bags!
Kathryn S.
My kids love this, but I find it gets stuck to my teeth and looses flavor very quickly!
Maria jose P.
Son blandos, tiene el sabor realmente de chicle, el gusto dura mucho y no se pone duro.
Amy Y.
Shoal lake , Manitoba
This gum is ok, but I find it loses is flavor and becomes hard to chew very quickly
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?