BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Sabrina S.
Collingwood, ON
My son love these. We can buy a tube cheap and it last him forever. Great flavor but does give the jaw a good work out
Emily  C.
Cleveland , Ohio
I love the flavor of this bubble gum. It has always been my favor since I was a child... they're really cheap also
Tosha C.
hamilton, ON
Love dubble bubble bubble gum, tastes awesome. I could eat this gum all day. Reminds me of when I was a kid :-P
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC
Really? who doesn't love Dubble Bubble? It was a childhood favorite of mine and now it's a favorite of my child
Nicole M.
Dallas, Texas
Best Candy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that it's fun candy! This gum is soo cool.
Kayla W.
St.Johns, NL
A Classic gum. It tastes great, but the flavors do not last long at all. One of my favorites from childhood.
Jenn K.
Saint John, NB, NB
My son loves double bubble gum! The flavor doesn't last long but fun for the kids to chew. Also quite hard.
Kelly B.
Stony Plain, AB
When it comes to gum, this is a Halloween favorite. It sometimes feel leak chewing rubber at first though.
tammy h.
BRANTFORD
Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum gives me that child hood feeling in the taste love blowing a big pink bubble
Samar A.
Ridgewood
Double bubble is the most candy that I loved I didn't really like it at first but when I start eating more I love it more
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?