BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Elena P.
I love getting these for Halloween! The gum is super sweet at first but it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to.
Meriem G.
i love these since i was just a kid and i still love them ! i put i bunch in my mouth! i guess i'll never grow up!
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
These are sour and very tasty! They are rather unhealthy, however, so they should only be enjoyed in moderation.
Emily  C.
Cleveland , Ohio
I love the flavor of this bubble gum. It has always been my favor since I was a child... they're really cheap also
Tosha C.
hamilton, ON
Love dubble bubble bubble gum, tastes awesome. I could eat this gum all day. Reminds me of when I was a kid :-P
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC
Really? who doesn't love Dubble Bubble? It was a childhood favorite of mine and now it's a favorite of my child
Kayla W.
St.Johns, NL
A Classic gum. It tastes great, but the flavors do not last long at all. One of my favorites from childhood.
Amélie L.
La Tuque, Québec
Petite gomme pas cher mais très mauvaise, gout pas asser, devient très caoutchouteux et le gout est chimique.
Jenn K.
Saint John, NB, NB
My son loves double bubble gum! The flavor doesn't last long but fun for the kids to chew. Also quite hard.
Kelly B.
Stony Plain, AB
When it comes to gum, this is a Halloween favorite. It sometimes feel leak chewing rubber at first though.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?