Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum

by Dubble Bubble

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag.

What are some really great flavors??
Where can I buy these at?
Why are these so hard ???
Start your review of Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoEdmonton , AB
This is the classic kind of bubble gum. It has a great flavour but doesn’t last long. You will need a few pieces to chew at a time.
3 years agoToronto, Ontario
Obsessed with this. Nothing is better! No other bubblegum can compare! Hard to only just have one because it's got so much flavour!
4 years ago
This is one of my preferred gums as it is one of the few without aspartame and of course I can always trust the Dubble Bubble name!
4 years agoCalgary, AB
The flavor of this gum is great, however it fades pretty quick and the gum goes hard. Blowing bubbles is great until it goes hard.
5 months agoDoral, FL
Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum uploaded by Erciadely S.
i love this dubble bubble original bubble gum!! the flavor is so good!.the only think i dont like its that its not long lasting
4 years agoCaracas
I used to eat this when I was little, I love them so much, my friends and I were crazy about them and eat them all the time
5 years agoBassendean WA
Double bubble is the most candy that I loved I didn't really like it at first but when I start eating more I love it more
4 years agoWhitby, Ontario
Who doesn't love Hubba Bubba Bubblr Gum? It's been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. I just e flavor lasted longer
5 years agoChase, BC
Double bubble is a family favorite for Halloween... great flavor but it doesn't last long before it becomes hard to chew
4 years agoCollingwood, ON
My son love these. We can buy a tube cheap and it last him forever. Great flavor but does give the jaw a good work out
Ask a question to the Influenster community...