BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #36 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Sabrina S.
Collingwood, ON
My son love these. We can buy a tube cheap and it last him forever. Great flavor but does give the jaw a good work out
Karine B.
Montreal, QC
This gum just remind me of my childhood. Its good but unfortunately the flavors doesn't last and the gums gets too hard.
Meriem G.
i love these since i was just a kid and i still love them ! i put i bunch in my mouth! i guess i'll never grow up!
Elena P.
I love getting these for Halloween! The gum is super sweet at first but it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to.
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
These are sour and very tasty! They are rather unhealthy, however, so they should only be enjoyed in moderation.
Emily  C.
Cleveland , Ohio
I love the flavor of this bubble gum. It has always been my favor since I was a child... they're really cheap also
Tosha C.
hamilton, ON
Love dubble bubble bubble gum, tastes awesome. I could eat this gum all day. Reminds me of when I was a kid :-P
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC
Really? who doesn't love Dubble Bubble? It was a childhood favorite of mine and now it's a favorite of my child
Jenn K.
Saint John, NB, NB
My son loves double bubble gum! The flavor doesn't last long but fun for the kids to chew. Also quite hard.
Kayla W.
St.Johns, NL
A Classic gum. It tastes great, but the flavors do not last long at all. One of my favorites from childhood.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?