BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Elena P.
I love getting these for Halloween! The gum is super sweet at first but it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to.
Zora H.
Malaysia
Eh... Double Bubble Bonz aren't really all that great... They're hard on your teeth, powdery in your mouth and the flavors all taste the same.
Jaclyn P.
A classic gum loves by children and adults. Chew too much though, and it will get hard and flavorless. That always bothered me as a kid.
Trena C.
My son loves dabble bubble gum he insisted we hand some out to each kid on Halloween this year I love that it reminds me of my childhood
Kim L.
edmonton, AB
The flavor lasts for a reasonable amount of time and is one of my favorites for that reason.
Mariyah E.
Mississauga, ON
This gum is good if you want to make bubbles but the flavor does not last long which isn't too great
Kristine D.
Calgary, AB
The flavor of this gum is great, however it fades pretty quick and the gum goes hard.
Blowing bubbles is great until it goes hard.
Maddie G.
These used to be one of my favorite candy's from the machines, you never see them around anymore
Product is amazeballs for a good 40 seconds and then your jaw starts to hurt and the gum is flavorless
Kelly P.
Whitby, Ontario
Who doesn't love Hubba Bubba Bubblr Gum? It's been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. I just e flavor lasted longer
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?