BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #36 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Isabelle T.
Whistler, BC
While the taste does not last very long this still deserves a 5 star for its price, bubble making abitlity and the memories from the taste
Jaclyn P.
A classic gum loves by children and adults. Chew too much though, and it will get hard and flavorless. That always bothered me as a kid.
Trena C.
My son loves dabble bubble gum he insisted we hand some out to each kid on Halloween this year I love that it reminds me of my childhood
Kristine D.
Calgary, AB
The flavor of this gum is great, however it fades pretty quick and the gum goes hard.
Blowing bubbles is great until it goes hard.
Lisa H.
This is one of my preferred gums as it is one of the few without aspartame and of course I can always trust the Dubble Bubble name!
Nova H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Obsessed with this. Nothing is better! No other bubblegum can compare! Hard to only just have one because it's got so much flavour!
Samar A.
Ridgewood
Double bubble is the most candy that I loved I didn't really like it at first but when I start eating more I love it more
Liliana N.
Caracas
I used to eat this when I was little, I love them so much, my friends and I were crazy about them and eat them all the time
Kelly P.
Whitby, Ontario
Who doesn't love Hubba Bubba Bubblr Gum? It's been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. I just e flavor lasted longer
Crystal M.
Chase, BC
Double bubble is a family favorite for Halloween... great flavor but it doesn't last long before it becomes hard to chew
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?