BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

allison m.
calgary, alberta
These taste good for literally one minute and then all the flavor is gone. Although it does bring back some child hood memories of trick or treating.
diana g.
As any other kids' gum, the flavor doesn't last that long but since it is aimed more at kids, it is fun for blowing bubbles and chewing obnoxiously.
kellen i.
something better than leaving our children happy is with a chewing gum after all what child does not love chewing gum neh delicious strawberry flavor
Ashley P.
My daughter really likes these! She likes the colors they come in and the fun dog bone shape! She even uses them to "Pretend" feed her Barbie dog!
Zora H.
Malaysia
Eh... Double Bubble Bonz aren't really all that great... They're hard on your teeth, powdery in your mouth and the flavors all taste the same.
Rose A.
Waynesville, MO.
What is not to love about gum balls?? The down fall is that these flavors just do not last. Perfect for kids, but still no long lasting flavor.
Isabelle T.
Whistler, BC
While the taste does not last very long this still deserves a 5 star for its price, bubble making abitlity and the memories from the taste
Jaclyn P.
A classic gum loves by children and adults. Chew too much though, and it will get hard and flavorless. That always bothered me as a kid.
Trena C.
My son loves dabble bubble gum he insisted we hand some out to each kid on Halloween this year I love that it reminds me of my childhood
Lisa H.
This is one of my preferred gums as it is one of the few without aspartame and of course I can always trust the Dubble Bubble name!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?