Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Nova H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Obsessed with this. Nothing is better! No other bubblegum can compare! Hard to only just have one because it's got so much flavour!
Liliana N.
I used to eat this when I was little, I love them so much, my friends and I were crazy about them and eat them all the time
Samar A.
Double bubble is the most candy that I loved I didn't really like it at first but when I start eating more I love it more
Kelly P.
Whitby, Ontario
Who doesn't love Hubba Bubba Bubblr Gum? It's been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. I just e flavor lasted longer
Crystal M.
Chase, BC
Double bubble is a family favorite for Halloween... great flavor but it doesn't last long before it becomes hard to chew
Karine B.
Montreal, QC
This gum just remind me of my childhood. Its good but unfortunately the flavors doesn't last and the gums gets too hard.
Sabrina S.
Collingwood, ON
My son love these. We can buy a tube cheap and it last him forever. Great flavor but does give the jaw a good work out
Meriem G.
i love these since i was just a kid and i still love them ! i put i bunch in my mouth! i guess i'll never grow up!
Elena P.
I love getting these for Halloween! The gum is super sweet at first but it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to.
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
These are sour and very tasty! They are rather unhealthy, however, so they should only be enjoyed in moderation.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?