BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Kristine D.
Calgary, AB
The flavor of this gum is great, however it fades pretty quick and the gum goes hard.
Blowing bubbles is great until it goes hard.
Nova H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Obsessed with this. Nothing is better! No other bubblegum can compare! Hard to only just have one because it's got so much flavour!
Liliana N.
Caracas
I used to eat this when I was little, I love them so much, my friends and I were crazy about them and eat them all the time
Samar A.
Ridgewood
Double bubble is the most candy that I loved I didn't really like it at first but when I start eating more I love it more
Crystal M.
Chase, BC
Double bubble is a family favorite for Halloween... great flavor but it doesn't last long before it becomes hard to chew
Kelly P.
Whitby, Ontario
Who doesn't love Hubba Bubba Bubblr Gum? It's been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. I just e flavor lasted longer
Sabrina S.
Collingwood, ON
My son love these. We can buy a tube cheap and it last him forever. Great flavor but does give the jaw a good work out
Karine B.
montreal, Quebec
This gum just remind me of my childhood. Its good but unfortunately the flavors doesn't last and the gums gets too hard.
niga a.
sulaymania
i love your product so much i adore it guys thank you so much for making this ❤️️ i haven't use it yet but realy want to try it thank you to send it to me every one love it i want it soooo hard ❤️🙈
Elena P.
I love getting these for Halloween! The gum is super sweet at first but it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?