BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

laura l.
I love double bubble bubble gum, this stuff has been around a long time, I have fond memories of chewing it when I was a kid. It has a fantastic flavor, the only down side is the flavor does not last long.
Katie C.
Oshawa, ON
I have always loved Dubble Bubble but don't particularly like how fast this gum runs out of flavor! If you could find the old fashioned Dubble Bubble with the comic inside, grab it instead!
justine r.
Victoria , BC
I used to love these! I would always get them from those 25 cent machines at a grocery store. They taste good and I love how they're shaped like cotton candy!
Barbara D.
This gum is not worth having. Hard to chew at beginning. loses it's flavor very quickly. Maybe that is why it is used as a filler in a mix bag if Halloween candy.
Isabelle T.
Whistler, BC
While the taste does not last very long this still deserves a 5 star for its price, bubble making abitlity and the memories from the taste
Sarah D.
Hard to chew at first as it can be hard. I love the kind that come in rectangles and have a little comic with them. They are more nostalgic than delicious... don't hold the flavor long but good for bubble blowing!
Ashley P.
My daughter really likes these! She likes the colors they come in and the fun dog bone shape! She even uses them to "Pretend" feed her Barbie dog!
Tamara M.
Mitchell, MB
While the taste is great, the flavor and texture leave you quickly. Though I love the sugary sweet blast at first, this always leaves me wanting more, and not in a good way.
Kim P.
Use to love this gum as achild. Now I find the flavor isn't as nice and it gets hard very quick. We use to be able to chew it for hours now it only take a few minutes before it is ready for garbage.
Jillian L.
A dubble bubble classic. These are perfect to stuff in goody bags or pinatas. Only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars was because the flavor doesn't last too long.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?