BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #36 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Suki Y.
These were awesome when I was younger. It was a mouthful of gum alright. Bad thing is that they run out of flavor pretty quickly. Still love them though and are fun to chew.
Nancy R.
these sweets here the taste more in dulceerias by weight not sell my paies for bags here they are a little expensive benden by kilos or pounds so do not give me the pleasure to always try but you are rich for boys and for me.
Claudia D.
Oh Double Bubble! The memories of my childhood overwhelmed my brain and emotions when I tried to chew one of the pieces of hard bubblegum! It is so worth the 5 to 7 minutes of flavor time for the nostalgia that you have just given many adults. I like for my kids (all four of them) to he some at the ballfield and they love you too! Thanks for the nostalgia and I do recommend that you make a softer gum for when I get older and have no teeth, so that I may have all of my childhood memories rush back to me at once.
Katie C.
Oshawa, ON
I have always loved Dubble Bubble but don't particularly like how fast this gum runs out of flavor! If you could find the old fashioned Dubble Bubble with the comic inside, grab it instead!
Tamara M.
Mitchell, MB
While the taste is great, the flavor and texture leave you quickly. Though I love the sugary sweet blast at first, this always leaves me wanting more, and not in a good way.
Barbara D.
This gum is not worth having. Hard to chew at beginning. loses it's flavor very quickly. Maybe that is why it is used as a filler in a mix bag if Halloween candy.
Sarah D.
Hard to chew at first as it can be hard. I love the kind that come in rectangles and have a little comic with them. They are more nostalgic than delicious... don't hold the flavor long but good for bubble blowing!
Kim P.
Use to love this gum as achild. Now I find the flavor isn't as nice and it gets hard very quick. We use to be able to chew it for hours now it only take a few minutes before it is ready for garbage.
Jillian L.
A dubble bubble classic. These are perfect to stuff in goody bags or pinatas. Only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars was because the flavor doesn't last too long.
TJ H.
I almost want to give this 5 stars just for nostalgia, but no. The taste is great for about three seconds, and then it disappears, and the gun hardens. Gross.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?