BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Rosie H.
Just not a good bubble gum. I found the flavor to be sickly sweet, and Hubba Bubba is way longer lasting in terms of taste, chewiness, and overall texture. Used to get it all the time for Halloween, and always traded it off to my sister for some chocolate. Because gross.
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
Solía comprar de estos para hacer bolsitas de dulces para los cumpleaños. Son gomas de mascar algo duras y para mi gusto demasiado dulces. Aunque son de esas cosas que no podemos dejar de comprar.
Breanna P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I do agree this holds some great memories, but I believe we can all admit that this gum is seriously terrible lol. It's usually super hard and the flavor lasts like 2 seconds.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It doesn't last at all, but the flavor is still amazing for the first three seconds!
I'll never get sick of this gum, I always have it!
Brings back my childhood!
Francesca L.
Toronto, ON
The best bubble gum ever! It's been around since I was a kid and probably since my parents were kids. It's a classic! Packed with flavor, nice and chewy like a bubble gum should be and blows the best bubbles!
Brittany D.
Campbellville, ON
I used to love these when I was a kid! Kinda tough to chew but great flavor. I wish the flavor lasted longer like gum these days and I'm not sure if there were other flavors besides original but al I remember is that classic bubblegum flavor.
laura l.
I love double bubble bubble gum, this stuff has been around a long time, I have fond memories of chewing it when I was a kid. It has a fantastic flavor, the only down side is the flavor does not last long.
Suki Y.
These were awesome when I was younger. It was a mouthful of gum alright. Bad thing is that they run out of flavor pretty quickly. Still love them though and are fun to chew.
Nancy R.
these sweets here the taste more in dulceerias by weight not sell my paies for bags here they are a little expensive benden by kilos or pounds so do not give me the pleasure to always try but you are rich for boys and for me.
Claudia D.
Oh Double Bubble! The memories of my childhood overwhelmed my brain and emotions when I tried to chew one of the pieces of hard bubblegum! It is so worth the 5 to 7 minutes of flavor time for the nostalgia that you have just given many adults. I like for my kids (all four of them) to he some at the ballfield and they love you too! Thanks for the nostalgia and I do recommend that you make a softer gum for when I get older and have no teeth, so that I may have all of my childhood memories rush back to me at once.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?