BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Vera C.
North Port, FL
I used to like these when I was a but the flavor only lasted a couple seconds
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I have never tried these I don't think. I would like to try them one day.
My second favorite after Bazooka. Hard, but great for blowing big bubbles!
Madison H.
Auburn, NY
MMMMM sour and quite tasty!! Love these candies they are the best!!!!!!!!!!
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Great flavour but this gum is not long lasting at all. It barely lasts a few minutes and then it feels like you're chewing nothing. Not worth the value too. Better to try a different flavour of bubble gum that's long lasting.
jackie l.
Wow, these brings back so many memories! i remember in elementary school, my teacher would always give this out as a treat to praise us and we would all get to excited. it was so fun to open cause they usually have some comics on the inside which so many people wanted and so it was fun to eat. but for the taste then it's kinda meh..it's like bubble gum, but it's hard and when you chew it for a long time, it gets harder and harder and harder like rubbery and you'll have a hard time chewing. the flavors is very strong when you first put it in your mouth but as you chew, the flavors becomes nothing. and then my mouth would end up hurting after and my tongue too
jackie l.
Very hard to chew and the flavor only last about like 1-2 minutes..and it gets harder and harder as you chew..like rubber? it's hard on the outside but then it gets super soft and then rubber..it was fun to eat when i was in elementary school but it's not good at all
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
These are dirt cheap and I remember getting them either at school or at Halloween, but I would never buy them. They're hard to chew at first, lose their flavor quickly, and I don't really like the taste. It's too sugary, bubble gummy (I prefer bubble gum that tastes fruity).
Max J.
A lot of people find this gum too hard and too sweet but I think it's awesome! You can get a jumbo pack of these for a buck and they last you forever. I love these they are just SOOO sugary sweet and just good. Not as soft and chewy as other brands but so tight.
Alysia B.
WELLAND, ON
Who doesn't like Dubble Bubble? This, of course, remains my all time favorite gum. There's no beating that perfectly pink, telltale flavor. Each year we have a bubble blowing contest at our family reunion and, for as long as I've been around, Dubble Bubble is the go-to. Best bubbles out of this gum, for sure!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?