BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Kia R.
Love the flavor of this gum but it loses the flavor after a few minutes and it gets too hard that your jaw starts to hurt.
Danielle C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
When you first put the gum in your mouth you taste the bubble gum flavor, but after a couple of minutes it goes away tastes really weird. but it is good gum for blowing bubbles. (if you put a lot in your mouth)
Monique S.
This gum is good for making bubbles, for chewing not so much. The texture is hard and the flavor only lasts a minute, literally.
melissa r.
San Diego, CA
I love this gum ! , specialy since i love making bubbles the flavor is do bubblegummie i love it but the down side it foseng last to long
Claudia D.
Oh Double Bubble! The memories of my childhood overwhelmed my brain and emotions when I tried to chew one of the pieces of hard bubblegum! It is so worth the 5 to 7 minutes of flavor time for the nostalgia that you have just given many adults. I like for my kids (all four of them) to he some at the ballfield and they love you too! Thanks for the nostalgia and I do recommend that you make a softer gum for when I get older and have no teeth, so that I may have all of my childhood memories rush back to me at once.
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
These are dirt cheap and I remember getting them either at school or at Halloween, but I would never buy them. They're hard to chew at first, lose their flavor quickly, and I don't really like the taste. It's too sugary, bubble gummy (I prefer bubble gum that tastes fruity).
niga a.
sulaymania
i love your product so much i adore it guys thank you so much for making this ❤️️ i haven't use it yet but realy want to try it thank you to send it to me every one love it i want it soooo hard ❤️🙈
Breanna P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I do agree this holds some great memories, but I believe we can all admit that this gum is seriously terrible lol. It's usually super hard and the flavor lasts like 2 seconds.
s y.
Hate this a lot. Not worth the money so do not buy it. Its hard to chew as first and later leaves a sticky feeling in you mouth. Also, has no flavor at all.
Nova H.
Obsessed with this. Nothing is better! No other bubblegum can compare! Hard to only just have one because it's got so much flavour!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?