BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Ashleigh R.
Brighton, MA
Not a huge bubble gum flavored gum fan but this is an absolute classic. Great to chew when watching a baseball game
Sara M.
Good for about 10 seconds then its hard to chew and disgusting. Wish they would make the flavor more long lasting.
Lupe G.
Into sweet gum so these is definitely m favorite I just very much dislike that the flavor goes away quickly
Alexa M.
Clarksville, TN
why you would get sugar free double bubble blows my mind. just get the regular kind. it is so much better.
Tamara M.
Greenville, NC
I can't believe that this bubble gum still on market ,its a over sugary product
My second favorite after Bazooka. Hard, but great for blowing big bubbles!
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
Always will love Rubble Bubble gum even though it loses flavor very easily and becomes hard to chew after a while because it dries out. They are so fruity and flavorful!
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Dubble Bubble Gum has always ranked up high in my ratings score,rather larger then others as in size,as you begin to chew,I notice the size NOT the taste,grows in a trendomuus BURST of flavor.
As for this INFLUENSTER,it stays with flavor and at least two hours of fun,and tasty chewing fun.
DUBBLE BUBBLE GUM has been around for many years and has not disappointed,I really can see this product lasting for many generations to follow,who also will partake in this wonderful chewing gum.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
When growing up this was one of the only few types of gum that I would chew on.It always had this slight powder film on it,but for some reason that made the gum taste better.It's one of the best kinds of gum if you want to blow bubbles.The only problem with it is that it loses its flavor way too quickly! I love the flavor and I would always get upset when the flavor would be gone so soon after starting to chew it.
Rachel D.
This gum is SO DELICIOUS but is SO extremely hard. It is literally like trying to chew on a tire. I have a love/hate opinion on this gum. The flavor is so good but lasts for only 5 minutes (no exaggeration) and it is difficult to chew but the bubbles you can make are awesome! I wouldn't go out and buy this gum but when people are handing out candy or I'm at a parade you can bet I will go after this stuff!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?