BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #33 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Elysha S.
Ridgway, PA
Everyone has grown up with these bubble gum candy balls. Yeah they don't last too long, but can you remember how exciting it was after shopping with your mom/dad knowing if you were good you'd get that quarter for the gum ball? Now they sell them in bulk and what a hit they are at parties! Young and old love them!
Holly C.
Circleville, OH
How could you not know what these are. They are the first ever gum kids will get. I used to eat them whenever I could. They are very affordable and addicting like once the flavor is gone you want another piece. I would definitely buy these everyone has had them.
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
I loveeee the taste of these guns, but what I hate the most is that they last about three mintues then all the flavor is done, and your stuck with this huge gum that ends up being a workout for your mouth, because it hardens up so fast! I wish they would upgrade this gum with the same great taste and texture!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Good for the first couple chews, but then it loses its flavor fast. Great for blowing bubbles. I don't think I have ever bought these; I have only received them during things like parades or Halloween. Generally a cheap purchase for a large group of people.
Danielle G.
Brooklyn, NY
These are a familiar candy staple from my childhood. It is sweet and is very chewy once you get into it, but it tastes very artificial and bland. I'm not sure if it's because my taste has changed since I was young, but I'm not a fan of these anymore. If I was to buy them again it would be more for nostagia.
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
I remember these as a kid and can't believe they are still around. They are good for the first few seconds for the sweetness and then they taste like rubber and is as hard as a brick. Makes my jaws hurt after awhile!
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
This was the bubble gum we chewed on at every softball game growing up. Looking back, that probably wasn't a good idea because of how much sugar there was and how the flavor only lasted like 30 seconds. It was my childhood though. So I like it lol
Felicia F.
I used to chew this gum like crazy when I was a kid, of course not so much anymore though. I might have a piece when my kids get it but it's definitely not a good choice in terms of long lasting flavor. But when the flavor is there, it tastes good. It's usually super cheap and the kids enjoy it.
Shannon S.
Nashville, TN
Nothing hits you harder in the childhood as a bucket of Double Bubble. As an adult, I realize just how hard to chew it is and how quickly the flavor fades. But as a child, many contests were held to see who could fit the most Double Bubble in their mouths. I give four stars for nostalgia.
Hannah C.
Hopkinsville, KY
The gumballs are actually quite small, lose flavor quickly, and get hard in a matter of minutes - basically everything you do not want when it comes to gum. Good for novelty gum ball machines and those who only want a few minutes worth of chewing; otherwise, this is definitely a pass.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?