Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
This was the bubble gum we chewed on at every softball game growing up. Looking back, that probably wasn't a good idea because of how much sugar there was and how the flavor only lasted like 30 seconds. It was my childhood though. So I like it lol
Felicia F.
I used to chew this gum like crazy when I was a kid, of course not so much anymore though. I might have a piece when my kids get it but it's definitely not a good choice in terms of long lasting flavor. But when the flavor is there, it tastes good. It's usually super cheap and the kids enjoy it.
Shannon S.
Nashville, TN
Nothing hits you harder in the childhood as a bucket of Double Bubble. As an adult, I realize just how hard to chew it is and how quickly the flavor fades. But as a child, many contests were held to see who could fit the most Double Bubble in their mouths. I give four stars for nostalgia.
Yoonji J.
Rancho Mirage, CA
A classic but one of the worst bubble gums ever! This is another candy on the list of candies that people try to avoid or get rid of during Halloween time. While the flavor and texture starts off strong, about 2 minutes into chewing it, the flavor is gone and the gum will get so hard and starts to hurt your jaw. Would not spend money on.
Hannah C.
Memphis, IN
The gumballs are actually quite small, lose flavor quickly, and get hard in a matter of minutes - basically everything you do not want when it comes to gum. Good for novelty gum ball machines and those who only want a few minutes worth of chewing; otherwise, this is definitely a pass.
Tosha M.
Good flavor at first but it only lasts about 2 minutes if that an also its hard to chew everyone Ive ever ate are hard like they have been setting for awhile I don't buy these unless its my only option
Allisa A.
This gum right here is a childhood favorite of mine! I think this gum is awesome, it's a classic in my book. Just seeing it takes me back! I don't chew it as often as I would like. I would say its very affordable when you can find it
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum. this is every child's favorite bubble gum. they have been around forever. from piñata stuffing to Christmas stocking filler, easter basket favorite or just to hand out a Halloween. there always seems to be a reason to have double bubble around.
Caitlyn C.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Honestly I do I love this gum been eating it since I was a kid but the only thing I don't like about it is the first couple of chews it's so hard and the flavor fades away super fast I wish it last longer but I still eat them cause the little flavor is so good till it goes away
Janet U.
Anchorage, AK
I've been chewing on this stuff since I was a kid. You'd think that 15+ years from then it would've changed, but no. The milisecond of flavor you get before it starts to feel like you're chewing on a pink eraser isn't worth it. Still, it reminds me of my childhood. Double Bubble was my first taste of chewing gum.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?