BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Francis S.
My husband loves Dubble Bubble but I personally don't think the flavor lasts long. I buy them for him anyway because I think he likes the classic retro feel. Definitely a nostalgia candy.
Bobbi Jo C.
Clarksville, TN
Oh Double Bubble! The memories of my childhood overwhelmed my brain and emotions when I tried to chew one of the pieces of hard bubblegum! It is so worth the 5 to 7 minutes of flavor time for the nostalgia that you have just given many adults. I like for my kids (all four of them) to he some at the ballfield and they love you too! Thanks for the nostalgia and I do recommend that you make a softer gum for when I get older and have no teeth, so that I may have all of my childhood memories rush back to me at once.
Emily C.
TORRANCE, CA
These take me way back to Halloweens on my childhood! However, as an adult, I think they are much too sweet for my taste.
Alexa N.
Bronx, NY
I remember this being in everyone's goody bag at every party. Very chewy you can chew until your jaws hurts and it's just so fun to blow bubbles with your mouth with! Such a classic!
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
A kid dream candy at times its that candy when you don't have any thing to chew on that is the gum that will always be there when you truly need it and want it.
Trisha M.
😀😀😀😀😀 i use to love this gum but until it got hard after 5 minutes of chewing it. It makes allyour jaw hurt you.
Taighlor A.
I get one of these bags and it's gone a few days love it so much really good flavor no aspartame either like other bubble gum big thumbs up
Tiffany D.
I loved Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum growing up. I still chew on it now and then but wish it didn't lose its flavor so quickly.
Jessie B.
Bloomfield, KY
this gum does not have a strong flavor and the little flavor they do have don't last long at all. They are very hard to chew because they stay rock hard. These are not worth your money, go for another brand of gum. I know these are a classic but they need to change it up.
Ashley L.
This is a very tough gum always gives me a headache when i chew it, but my kids like it and think it is very flavorful.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?