BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Becky G.
Buffalo Grove , IL
Great for baseball games or any sporting events for younger kids! The flavor does not last though so I don't recommend chewing this gum for a long period of time
Tonja A.
Detroit, MI
This has been my favorite bubblegum since I was a kid. Long lasting flavor and the only gum I can blow a bubble with! LOL
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
I love this bubble gum brand every since I was a smaller child i still love them. the flavor doesn't last long but that's gum !
Kaitlynne F.
Rapid City, SD
OMG I love bubble gum its the best gum that was ever created and I always go to the mall with quarters just to get the delicious gumballs.
Ashley L.
This is a very tough gum always gives me a headache when i chew it, but my kids like it and think it is very flavorful.
Tiffany D.
I loved Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum growing up. I still chew on it now and then but wish it didn't lose its flavor so quickly.
Trisha M.
😀😀😀😀😀 i use to love this gum but until it got hard after 5 minutes of chewing it. It makes allyour jaw hurt you.
Alexa N.
Bronx, NY
I remember this being in everyone's goody bag at every party. Very chewy you can chew until your jaws hurts and it's just so fun to blow bubbles with your mouth with! Such a classic!
Emily C.
TORRANCE, CA
These take me way back to Halloweens on my childhood! However, as an adult, I think they are much too sweet for my taste.
Madison H.
3 stars because while the flavor is amazing, it does not last near long enough! I wish it was a little more long lasting, but while there is flavor it is good flavor! Perfect for kids who aren't going to chew for more than a few minutes.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?