BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I used to look forward to getting one of these from the barber shop when my brothers were getting hair cuts. There is NOTHING better then the third and forth chew from a piece of double bubble. However, the first two chews and every chew after the forth chew is painful! In the beginning you have to break down the hard as a rock candy and then the delicious flavor leaves so quickly that your piece turns super hard and flavorless. These gems are CLASSIC and truly nothing is better than the flavor of Double Bubble but man, there is a cost. Watch your fillings, fam!
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
Always been the classic bubble gum. I still buy this stuff and has always been great for making the perfect bubble. It has good flavor but doesn't last long. Still love it though. You can pretty much find this anywhere.
Ashley W.
I freaking love these! I know it probably because they are pure sugar but I loved these as a child and I love them now. The blues ones were always my favorite and anytime I saw them in the little coin machines I always spend like 2 dollars for about 2 handfuls. I love these still to this day and would recommend.
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Dubbel bubble gum is so good at a birthday party for the candy when my daughter sees it she will take them all she is obsessed with it
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
This is amazing there taste is great and the taste last the hole time it is in your mouth and there other products like the gum are just as good
Kayla O.
Shirley, MA
These are awesome! I love buying these on occasion. What's better than I gist jawbreaker lollipop?!
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
I kind of hate this gum. The gym is extremely hard and you feel like you are either trying to lose a tooth or a crown! The flavor of the gym is like a traditional bubble gum, but is pretty short lived. On the bright side it does blow a great bubble!
Julie T.
I love love gum i mean who doesn't am i right!?!? double bubble reminds me of my childhood oh the good times.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
We buy this gum for events such as birthday parties or the summer block party. It's not the most long lasting gum but it does bring everyone back to some sort of childhood memory.
Ashley A.
Cortland, NY
Childhood memories for sure.But although good the first 3 min it gets blah and tastes like nothing.Still the best for blowing bubbles though!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?