BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Suzanne C.
Rosamond, CA
Some of the best bubblegum ever the white gum has always been my number 1 favorite flaovr of all time their regular orginal flavor is also great
Amber M.
Streator, IL
My kids both play baseball and the kids on their teams go crazy for this stuff. I am so popular when I bring this bucket of gum around!! I love the smell also
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
Old fashion Dubble Bubble. Growing up this is what I always got from the liquor store. the best gum growing up.
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Oh, the classic gumballs that you can always find in gumball machines!!! Such a big hit with kids and adults alike. Such amazing full flavor and you can never have just one gumball. You always need a handful so that you can either eat them all at once or add them one at a time. Either way these gumballs never disappoint!!
Tan W.
I use to love this gum as a kid, but as I aged its just not the same anymore. Very hard to chew. The flavor its just not the same.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
Love the flavor of the bubble gum but hate that i can only chew it for no more than 3 minutes and it looses its flavor drastically.
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
Not my favorite gum brand. It's fun for birthday parties, but the gum gets hard fast, and loses flavor quickly.
Sarah G.
My mom would always get this for me when i was younger. Not very good for your teeth. It also looses its flavor really quick. and by quick i mean like 5 min max!
emily n.
Louisville, KY
I love this gum it's one of my favorites. I used to chew them all the time when I was little....
Kia R.
Love the flavor of this gum but it loses the flavor after a few minutes and it gets too hard that your jaw starts to hurt.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?