BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #36 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love this product. Such a classic.,...and so tasty, for both kids, and for adults!!
Kristina R.
Absolutely the best candy ever! I always throw my quarter in at the mall when I see one of these!
Megan B.
Whitehall, Pa
My favorite bubble gum growing up! now I steal it out of my kids Halloween candy!! lol! love it!
This candy is only acceptable for Halloween. The flavor runs out fast and it is not good quality.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was my child hood favorite gum and still will always be my favorite! 90’s kids all the way!
Amanda L.
This gum is a classic! The only problem is the flavor doesn't last more than about 40 seconds....
Lauren B.
Milwaukee, WI
The flavor and bubbles with double bubble is amazing, but unfortunately the flavor does not last.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
Great tasting at first, then loses it's taste quickly. I do like the initial sugar flavor rush!
Leigh O.
Hardest gum ever! And the flavor doesn't last long... but you can blow the bestest bubbles!!!!
renee t.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gum I remember from my childhood and chewing on it for hours and the flavor not going away
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?