BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Payton A.
Amazing love it! The only negative thing about the gum is how hard it is to chew at first. Great gum for blowing bubbles.
Siedah C.
Cypress, TX
I use to be addicted to these when I was younger but now not so much. After about 5 min the gum gets really hard and it isn't that great.
Mirta B.
Great flavors and perfect for any ages. No long lasting flavors yet though. Reminds me of my childhood days
Brittany C.
Savannah, TN
This is the best bubble gum ever. the flavor doesn't last forever but the legend of this gum will. they're my fave!
Angie C.
Clarksville, TN
Had one of the gumball machines as a kid and I always loved refilling it with these. But I do have to say the flavor doesn't last long at all.. If the flavor lasted longer I would of given it 4 stars.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
These are really tasty and such a classic but its disappointing that the flavor still doesn't last. I can probably get three or four chews in before the taste is gone.
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Oh, the classic gumballs that you can always find in gumball machines!!! Such a big hit with kids and adults alike. Such amazing full flavor and you can never have just one gumball. You always need a handful so that you can either eat them all at once or add them one at a time. Either way these gumballs never disappoint!!
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
Old fashion Dubble Bubble. Growing up this is what I always got from the liquor store. the best gum growing up.
Amber M.
Streator, IL
My kids both play baseball and the kids on their teams go crazy for this stuff. I am so popular when I bring this bucket of gum around!! I love the smell also
Suzanne C.
Rosamond, CA
Some of the best bubblegum ever the white gum has always been my number 1 favorite flaovr of all time their regular orginal flavor is also great
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?