BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #36 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Kayla O.
Shirley, MA
These are awesome! I love buying these on occasion. What's better than I gist jawbreaker lollipop?!
Stephanie C.
This is def. A gum worth trying... If you've never had gum before I recommend trying this first...
Doreen C.
This is the bubble gum a lot of us grew up on. This is a classic gum and great for blowing bubbles.
Kades B.
Really like the flavor of this gum! I just it wasn't so hard to chew and the flavor lasted longer!
Amanda L.
This gum is a classic! The only problem is the flavor doesn't last more than about 40 seconds....
Angela C.
You can't blow bubbles with other gums like you can with this. It takes me back to my childhood.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
I am not a big gum fan, but the kids absolutely love it. They constantly have to be chewing gum.
emily n.
Louisville, KY
I love this gum it's one of my favorites. I used to chew them all the time when I was little....
This candy is only acceptable for Halloween. The flavor runs out fast and it is not good quality.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was my child hood favorite gum and still will always be my favorite! 90’s kids all the way!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?