Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum

by Dubble Bubble

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag.

What are some really great flavors??
Where can I buy these at?
Why are these so hard ???
Start your review of Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum!
How would you rate this product?
5 years agoOrange, CA
Absolutely yummy I recommend this to all my friends I love it so much!!! I've been eating this bubble gum since like forever its so yummy!!
5 years ago
I love bubble gum I just wish the flavor would last a little longer I just hate it when I go to chew it and afte 5 minutes it gets nasty.
5 years agoSan Antonio, TX
One of the best gums out there, the flavor goes away really quick though which i don't like. They can also sometimes be a little too hard.
3 years agoIndianapolis, IN
Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum uploaded by Amber C.
I love this gum. I'm 37 years old and always have a few bags on hand. Sour on the outside that goes away after about 35-45 seconds. Yum!
3 years agoFlushing, NY
Used to get these all the time during Halloween. The flavor is good, but lasts for a very short amount of time. It also gets really hard.
4 years agoSan Francisco, CA
This gum is full of sugar but loses the flavor too quickly. It is good for blowing bubbles but I wouldn't purchase it to enjoy long term.
4 years ago
Epitome of cheap bubble gum. Hard to bite into, and loses its flavor almost instantly. Makes good bubbles but needs to last much longer.
4 years agoCabot, AR
Loved these growing up!! My daughter, husband and I do changes with these all the time. I remember them when they where a little bigger.
4 years agoDaniels, WV
I have been chewing this gum since I was a small child and now my own kids chew and love it as well, a true classic brand thru the years.
4 years agoAtlanta, GA
My favorite gum on the market. It makes the biggest bubbles and its the tastiest gum I have ever had. I always keep a stash in my house.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...