BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Jessica W.
Lapeer, MI
This gum is great it was part of my childhood. the only down side is that its taste goes away fast.
Amanda L.
This gum is a classic! The only problem is the flavor doesn't last more than about 40 seconds....
Nicole B.
I found that this gum looses it favor fast, and becomes hard after about five minutes of chewing.
Megan B.
Whitehall, Pa
My favorite bubble gum growing up! now I steal it out of my kids Halloween candy!! lol! love it!
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was my child hood favorite gum and still will always be my favorite! 90’s kids all the way!
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
I am not a big gum fan, but the kids absolutely love it. They constantly have to be chewing gum.
emily n.
Louisville, KY
I love this gum it's one of my favorites. I used to chew them all the time when I was little....
Lauren B.
Milwaukee, WI
The flavor and bubbles with double bubble is amazing, but unfortunately the flavor does not last.
Angela C.
You can't blow bubbles with other gums like you can with this. It takes me back to my childhood.
Kristina R.
Absolutely the best candy ever! I always throw my quarter in at the mall when I see one of these!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?