BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
I usually can find these only around Halloween. Not a favorite but I will buy them if I can find them.
Ana A.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm 52 and I still love to chew on a good ball of dubble bubble gumballs. My grandkids love them too!!!
Demi W.
Warner Robins, GA
It is terrible on your teeth and the flavor fades very quickly but it has a good flavor while it lasts!
Gwendolyn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have never been a big fan of this gum. It's so sweet and the flavor lasts like a minute. Not good.
Chelsea b.
Delicious flavor! so easy to chew (after you bite into it) ! but it runs out of flavor very quickly:(
Lorrie S.
dubois, PA
It is a awesome. I grow up chewing this gum and i still chew it. Now I have my kids chewing it also.
Amanda S.
Des Plaines, IL
Good but flavor runs out after a few mintues then tastes like nothing. There is better gum out there.
Brandy D.
Lanett, AL
Takes me back to my childhood! Love the flavor of rubble bubble! Can find big bags during Halloween!
Lisy O.
I love Jawbreakers i love them as a kid and still do. They tasty fruity and has really great flavors
Ashley V.
Bronx, NY
Ilove this gum it takes the bad smell away and pretty fast the only thing is the flavor oes away fast
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?