BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

gianna s.
I love love love double bubble. sometimes i buy a big container of it and i ate like half of it in like that day!!! it is so addicting
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
I kind of hate this gum. The gym is extremely hard and you feel like you are either trying to lose a tooth or a crown! The flavor of the gym is like a traditional bubble gum, but is pretty short lived. On the bright side it does blow a great bubble!
Julie T.
I love love gum i mean who doesn't am i right!?!? double bubble reminds me of my childhood oh the good times.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
We buy this gum for events such as birthday parties or the summer block party. It's not the most long lasting gum but it does bring everyone back to some sort of childhood memory.
Ashley A.
Cortland, NY
Childhood memories for sure.But although good the first 3 min it gets blah and tastes like nothing.Still the best for blowing bubbles though!
Jessica W.
Lapeer, MI
This gum is great it was part of my childhood. the only down side is that its taste goes away fast.
Monique K.
APACHE JUNCTION
I use to chew this gum all the time when I was a kid. I loved to put a couple pieces in my mouth at a time, so I could blow huge bubbles all the time.
Hannah C.
W Mansfield, OH
The flavor doesn't last long but its cheap. Its good for candy rains, parades, and children parties because kids love it!
Kathleen C.
Totally addictive!! Love this stuff!! Plus, if you like to blow bubbles, this gum is for you!
nicole m.
Love these jawbreakers, so good! The flavors are delicious, where can you get these now?! They last so long
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?