Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Ashley V.
Bronx, NY
Ilove this gum it takes the bad smell away and pretty fast the only thing is the flavor oes away fast
Amanda S.
Des Plaines, IL
Good but flavor runs out after a few mintues then tastes like nothing. There is better gum out there.
Lisy O.
I love Jawbreakers i love them as a kid and still do. They tasty fruity and has really great flavors
Brandy D.
Lanett, AL
Takes me back to my childhood! Love the flavor of rubble bubble! Can find big bags during Halloween!
Jessica W.
Lapeer, MI
This gum is great it was part of my childhood. the only down side is that its taste goes away fast.
Kades B.
Really like the flavor of this gum! I just it wasn't so hard to chew and the flavor lasted longer!
Stephanie C.
This is def. A gum worth trying... If you've never had gum before I recommend trying this first...
Kayla O.
Shirley, MA
These are awesome! I love buying these on occasion. What's better than I gist jawbreaker lollipop?!
Doreen C.
This is the bubble gum a lot of us grew up on. This is a classic gum and great for blowing bubbles.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love this product. Such a classic.,...and so tasty, for both kids, and for adults!!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?