BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Brandy D.
Lanett, AL
Takes me back to my childhood! Love the flavor of rubble bubble! Can find big bags during Halloween!
Lexi L.
The flavor is amazing, but it only last for .2 seconds. It's hard on your jaw and doesn't last long.
Lorrie S.
dubois, PA
It is a awesome. I grow up chewing this gum and i still chew it. Now I have my kids chewing it also.
Gwendolyn W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have never been a big fan of this gum. It's so sweet and the flavor lasts like a minute. Not good.
Savannah  S.
Brighton, MI
Taste doesn't last very long and the flavors are meh. Not too much taste to them. Have tried better.
Stephanie C.
This is def. A gum worth trying... If you've never had gum before I recommend trying this first...
Doreen C.
This is the bubble gum a lot of us grew up on. This is a classic gum and great for blowing bubbles.
Kayla O.
Shirley, MA
These are awesome! I love buying these on occasion. What's better than I gist jawbreaker lollipop?!
Jessica W.
Lapeer, MI
This gum is great it was part of my childhood. the only down side is that its taste goes away fast.
Kades B.
Really like the flavor of this gum! I just it wasn't so hard to chew and the flavor lasted longer!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?